Donkhard.com Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Online Poker Rooms

My Niece's song "Long Black Train" from her CD

4 posters

Go down

My Niece's song "Long Black Train" from her CD Empty My Niece's song "Long Black Train" from her CD

Post by datsme53 Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:14 pm

04 Track 4.mp3

Just click on that link and listen to my niece.. Jenny Bennet. She was 10 when she made her CD. She is 12 now and has improved a lot. You will have to have Quick Time player to be able to hear it.

Last edited by datsme53 on Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
datsme53
datsme53
Member Rank: Straight Flush

Number of posts : 1583
Registration date : 2008-12-04

Back to top Go down

My Niece's song "Long Black Train" from her CD Empty Re: My Niece's song "Long Black Train" from her CD

Post by chefjimmy Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:47 am

Said acess denied dats..... My Niece's song "Long Black Train" from her CD Icon_sad
chefjimmy
chefjimmy
Member Rank: Boat
Member Rank: Boat

Number of posts : 545
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Back to top Go down

My Niece's song "Long Black Train" from her CD Empty Re: My Niece's song "Long Black Train" from her CD

Post by datsme53 Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:40 pm

chefjimmy wrote:Said acess denied dats..... My Niece's song "Long Black Train" from her CD Icon_sad

Okay, think I've got it corrected... opted for all to see... hope it's ok now lol!
datsme53
datsme53

Number of posts : 1583
Registration date : 2008-12-04

Back to top Go down

Post by NicolasWSOP Sun Dec 06, 2009 2:01 pm

It works fine now... She is pretty good!
NicolasWSOP
NicolasWSOP
Member Rank: Quads
Member Rank: Quads

Number of posts : 819
Registration date : 2009-05-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Surf Rat Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:19 am

My Niece's song "Long Black Train" from her CD Fresse wow she is good .. My Niece's song "Long Black Train" from her CD Icon_bounce .. especially for one so young....was she playing the guitar too? tell her to keep with it ...who knows.... My Niece's song "Long Black Train" from her CD Icon_biggrin
Surf Rat
Surf Rat
Member Rank: Flush
Member Rank: Flush

Number of posts : 327
Registration date : 2009-05-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down