Donkhard.com Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Online Poker Rooms

3 x $500 Daily Public Freerolls

+2
spiderman637
The Big Donk
6 posters

Go down

3 x $500 Daily Public Freerolls Empty 3 x $500 Daily Public Freerolls

Post by The Big Donk Fri Aug 08, 2008 4:59 pm

All poker players welcome.

Site: Bodog
Tournament Name: $500 Freeroll
Game Type: No Limit Hold 'em
Buy-in and Entry Fee: FREE TO ENTER!
Tournament Start Date: DAILY!
Tournament Start Times (Eastern Time):
2:40 P.M.
9:40 P.M.
4:00 A.M.

No password needed to enter. All poker players welcome!
The Big Donk
The Big Donk
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1373
Registration date : 2008-06-08

http://donkhard.com/default.aspx

Back to top Go down

3 x $500 Daily Public Freerolls Empty Re: 3 x $500 Daily Public Freerolls

Post by spiderman637 Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:34 am

i think there are only 2 now...

spiderman637
Member Rank: 7 Duey Newie

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post by spiderman637 Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:05 am

i think there are only 2 now...

spiderman637

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Surf Rat Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:52 am

3 x $500 Daily Public Freerolls Fresse yes ...it's true ..Bodog cut the $500 freerolls down to 2 per day at 2:40pm est. and 9:40pm est. but they also now have a low 30 poker points buyin $300 game at 10:40pm est. daily.
Surf Rat
Surf Rat
Member Rank: Flush
Member Rank: Flush

Number of posts : 327
Registration date : 2009-05-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Roller Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:53 pm

Surf Rat wrote:3 x $500 Daily Public Freerolls Fresse yes ...it's true ..Bodog cut the $500 freerolls down to 2 per day at 2:40pm est. and 9:40pm est. but they also now have a low 30 poker points buyin $300 game at 10:40pm est. daily.

Yup
Yup

BoDog has some of the best Public FreeRolls out there.

Careful
Careful
Lots of Donks ..................

Good Luck Everyone.

3 x $500 Daily Public Freerolls Icon_twisted 3 x $500 Daily Public Freerolls Icon_twisted 3 x $500 Daily Public Freerolls Icon_twisted

Roller
Member Rank: Boat

Number of posts : 645
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by slyone66 Sun Sep 13, 2009 9:59 am

lots of Donks and long gruelling games. plan on a couple of hours at least if you are going to enter. but a great payout if you win $120.00. nice way to start a bankroll for free........
slyone66
slyone66

Number of posts : 702
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Back to top Go down

3 x $500 Daily Public Freerolls Empty 3 x $500 Daily Public Freerolls

Post by datsme53 Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:54 am

Yes, Bodog has good paying freerolls and the 30 pt one is a really good deal. About Bodog's points. You get Bodog points different ways. You can get them by playing rings and playing a pot with a rake of a dollar or more. You can get some by playing in buyins. You can also get them by just playing... yes just playing. Every hour you play at Bodog is a point. 500 points will get you $5! So, you could actually just play for play money and when you get 500 hours of play in.... you could exchange them for $5. I have over 550 Bodog points now. Haven't decided whether to exchange em for cash or play the 30 pt. freerolls, but I will do something with them this winter I'm sure. I met some good folks on there when I first started playing Bodog 2 winters ago. That's how I got the vast majority of my Bodog points was just playing for play money. I had a great time doing that because I was chatting with friends the whole time I played. Haven't been on there much lately, but I plan to get back to Bodog this winter for sure. I still have a $25 bonus pending there and plan on getting the 40 or so points needed to get that cash too. Should have over $90 there when my bonus clears. Just need to play to get the rest of the points I need to get that.

Bodog, in my opinion, is one of the very best sites to play at... all around speaking. They have some very good tourneys to play in and the rings have some soft players too. If you haven't given Bodog a try... I definitely would recommend it. 3 x $500 Daily Public Freerolls Icon_smile
datsme53
datsme53
Member Rank: Straight Flush
Member Rank: Straight Flush

Number of posts : 1583
Registration date : 2008-12-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Roller Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:46 pm

datsme53 wrote:Yes, Bodog has good paying freerolls and the 30 pt one is a really good deal. About Bodog's points. You get Bodog points different ways. You can get them by playing rings and playing a pot with a rake of a dollar or more. You can get some by playing in buyins. You can also get them by just playing... yes just playing. Every hour you play at Bodog is a point. 500 points will get you $5! So, you could actually just play for play money and when you get 500 hours of play in.... you could exchange them for $5. I have over 550 Bodog points now. Haven't decided whether to exchange em for cash or play the 30 pt. freerolls, but I will do something with them this winter I'm sure. I met some good folks on there when I first started playing Bodog 2 winters ago. That's how I got the vast majority of my Bodog points was just playing for play money. I had a great time doing that because I was chatting with friends the whole time I played. Haven't been on there much lately, but I plan to get back to Bodog this winter for sure. I still have a $25 bonus pending there and plan on getting the 40 or so points needed to get that cash too. Should have over $90 there when my bonus clears. Just need to play to get the rest of the points I need to get that.

Bodog, in my opinion, is one of the very best sites to play at... all around speaking. They have some very good tourneys to play in and the rings have some soft players too. If you haven't given Bodog a try... I definitely would recommend it. 3 x $500 Daily Public Freerolls Icon_smile

Wow Dats

Thanks for all the information.
I wasn't always clear on how the whole point thing was set up.

Very Clear now ........

Thanks

3 x $500 Daily Public Freerolls Icon_twisted

Roller

Number of posts : 645
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content