Donkhard.com Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Online Poker Rooms

Pokerstars - Double Or Nothing Sit & Go Strategy

+2
NicolasWSOP
Not Like Me
6 posters

Go down

Pokerstars - Double Or Nothing Sit & Go Strategy Empty Pokerstars - Double Or Nothing Sit & Go Strategy

Post by Not Like Me Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:56 pm

Pokerstars - Double Or Nothing Sit & Go Strategy Th_Tutorial

Got bored and decided to make a short strategy guide to the easy Double Or Nothing games on Pokerstars. Feel free to add any input or advice. I'm not a great player by any means but I think some of these tips will help your game is you play these peasant buy-ins.
Not Like Me
Not Like Me
Member Rank: Boat

Number of posts : 441
Registration date : 2009-03-14

Back to top Go down

Pokerstars - Double Or Nothing Sit & Go Strategy Empty Re: Pokerstars - Double Or Nothing Sit & Go Strategy

Post by NicolasWSOP Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:21 pm

Thanks for the video, Shane! Was pretty helpful, and I'll be using these strategies when I play. Looking forward to more of your videos!
NicolasWSOP
NicolasWSOP
Member Rank: Quads
Member Rank: Quads

Number of posts : 819
Registration date : 2009-05-09

Back to top Go down

Pokerstars - Double Or Nothing Sit & Go Strategy Empty Re: Pokerstars - Double Or Nothing Sit & Go Strategy

Post by datsme53 Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:26 am

Good job Not Like Me.... LeftyGunner... OMGRonMexico..or whoever ya are.. lol! I liked it very much. Excellent production! Good strategy for those double ups.
datsme53
datsme53
Member Rank: Straight Flush
Member Rank: Straight Flush

Number of posts : 1583
Registration date : 2008-12-04

Back to top Go down

Post by jimbeam77 Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:42 am

Sorry couldnt make it past the gay music i think that would put me on tilt Pokerstars - Double Or Nothing Sit & Go Strategy Icon_evil
jimbeam77
jimbeam77
Member Rank: Flush
Member Rank: Flush

Number of posts : 379
Registration date : 2009-02-14

Back to top Go down

Post by thehogster65 Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:31 pm

Good video Not leave the words up longer thou. I kept having to pause and try to rewind to read it all. Took me forever to play the whole thing. Educational video that will help many I'm sure. WELL DONE
thehogster65
thehogster65

Number of posts : 438
Registration date : 2009-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Roller Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:36 pm

Thanks for the vid.

Nice Work.

Thanks

Roller

Number of posts : 645
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down