Donkhard.com Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Online Poker Rooms

seasonn 2 wtop

4 posters

Go down

seasonn 2 wtop Empty seasonn 2 wtop

Post by Guest Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:04 am

well guys i have made a decision as to not play in season 2 at all the times of the games dont fit my schedule and the freerolls during the week for top team are to late for me . so i need to be removed from the list for season 2 i thnk that would be dats job . u know i wish the team the best . JUST CANT DO IT THIS SEASON2

Back to top Go down

seasonn 2 wtop Empty Re: seasonn 2 wtop

Post by slyone66 Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:11 pm

we need you trucker. you always bring your A game.... but if scheduling is a problem, that s*cks. you will be missed my friend.
slyone66
slyone66
Member Rank: Boat

Number of posts : 702
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by datsme53 Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:30 pm

There is no doubt we will miss your steady play T! I understand about the schedule... you just barely are able to make it to the start of the games after work. My guess is that you may have even compromised a bit in the past to be sure to make some of em. We will definitely have a void in Team Donkhard without you. I wish you the best as I know you do for our team. Thank you for all you have done for the team this season. Still have 2 games left.. hopefully we can prevail.

We will be taking a hard look after this league's season is over to
decide on Team Donkhard's ability to continue in the next league. We
need to hear from TBD, and hopefully that will happen. We need some
games to both help fund some players and hopefully recruit some more.
We will need to have at least one team meeting to get opinions and
feedback from team members and hopefully prospective new team members.
My hope is that we will at least be able to stay together.. however it
works out.
datsme53
datsme53
Member Rank: Straight Flush

Number of posts : 1583
Registration date : 2008-12-04

Back to top Go down

Post by thehogster65 Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:44 pm

As it stands right now I will not be playing in season 2 either. Since the merger/upgrade FNA has become one of my least likely sites to play on. TYVM to Dats for all you have done. Enjoyed the games and playing with everyone. I just don't see me ever having any money on the site. GREAT SEASON EVERYONE
thehogster65
thehogster65

Number of posts : 438
Registration date : 2009-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post by datsme53 Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:00 am

thehogster65 wrote:As it stands right now I will not be playing in season 2 either. Since the merger/upgrade FNA has become one of my least likely sites to play on. TYVM to Dats for all you have done. Enjoyed the games and playing with everyone. I just don't see me ever having any money on the site. GREAT SEASON EVERYONE

Hey Hoggie! Sure would miss you for sure. I just got back from Ohio. I noticed that FNA has changed their freerolls a LOT! They are $50 ones now and are more often. Also they have a lot of micro MTT's on the schedule now. Looks as though the bankroll building potential has improved by a good bit. Understand though what you say and I know that Saturdays are tough for you to make. I will leave a spot on the roster for you. If you are able to make a roll and can make some games... we would love to have you for sure.
datsme53
datsme53

Number of posts : 1583
Registration date : 2008-12-04

Back to top Go down

Post by chefjimmy Sat Mar 06, 2010 2:33 pm

Well we are taking votes on new scheduals on wtop now,and hopefully we can find a better time...i also realize the new merge created issues beyond our control...your a great player hogster i would miss you.The merger has brought more action and features to the site....they just have a knack for picking horrible times to upgrade.As you guys know me well i,ll just say this...it was only our intent to create a site where the friends and relationships i,ve built in the poker community could have an ally accountable to them...if we missed our mark my apologies to all.Congradulations are in order for season one 3rd place finish...you guys rock!

Lastly,please bump this thread....i need a group consensus...you guys will get the individual payouts as promised,but if i put the other half in the donkhard account there is noone to set up freerolls...so my suggestion is you give me the amounts dates and times and clint and i will set these for you....it may seem a risky proposal,but i feel almost certain it would be TDBs wish as well
please give me your thoughts?
chefjimmy
chefjimmy

Number of posts : 545
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down