Donkhard.com Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Online Poker Rooms

having to make a choice

4 posters

Go down

having to  make  a choice Empty having to make a choice

Post by BADASSKC Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:31 am

hey all i am having a problem with logging into my FNA/GOHARD/and minted poker accounts....it sends me a message that says only ( one running version of this program is allowed !!!) i have had my accounts for a little bit and never had that problem before....i play on them all and now i have to make a choose on which one i want to keep...ok..have chump change on 2 of them and have alittle bankroll on minted..wtf do i do now how can i get all my funds into the one site i have to choose..which will b FNA cuz of the wtop games that are being played there...i think its lame that they are making me make a choice.......thought that was not gonna be a problem having more than 1 site downloaded having to  make  a choice Affraid Can anybody help?????
BADASSKC
BADASSKC
Member Rank: Pair

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-06-25

Back to top Go down

having to  make  a choice Empty Re: having to make a choice

Post by datsme53 Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:25 pm

I think what is happening to you is that you are trying to run more than one Everleaf network site at a time. You can't run ANY poker sites that are on the same network at the same time. For instance..... you can't run Cake Poker and Doylesroom at the same time on the same computer. They are both on the Cake Network and you can't run them both at the same time. You have to choose which one to run at any one time on one computer. However, if you have 2 computers... you can run 2 poker sites at the same time as long as each one is up on a different computer.

Sooo.. if you want to run FearNoAce... you can't run GoHard at the same time on the same puter. You can have both poker sites.. just not run them on the same puter at the same time.
datsme53
datsme53
Member Rank: Straight Flush
Member Rank: Straight Flush

Number of posts : 1583
Registration date : 2008-12-04

Back to top Go down

Post by BADASSKC Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:57 am

datsme53 wrote:I think what is happening to you is that you are trying to run more than one Everleaf network site at a time. You can't run ANY poker sites that are on the same network at the same time. For instance..... you can't run Cake Poker and Doylesroom at the same time on the same computer. They are both on the Cake Network and you can't run them both at the same time. You have to choose which one to run at any one time on one computer. However, if you have 2 computers... you can run 2 poker sites at the same time as long as each one is up on a different computer.

Sooo.. if you want to run FearNoAce... you can't run GoHard at the same time on the same puter. You can have both poker sites.. just not run them on the same puter at the same time.
thanks dats dont know what the problem was..ya i know u cant run 2 at a time..but it wouldnt let me in at all yesterday...and today i was able to get back into all 3 sites!!!!!! so thanks for the input and hopefully i dont have the problem again having to  make  a choice Affraid gl at the tables
BADASSKC
BADASSKC

Back to top Go down

Post by chefjimmy Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:05 pm

Well i,m just a lowly peon but if it was me id tell them i,ll take a check on every balance i have and play my money elsewhere.....but thats when i,m like all full of attitude....i guess i could better say i,ll give you 110% on your money on minted and switch ya to fna if that will be fair?
chefjimmy
chefjimmy
Member Rank: Boat

Number of posts : 545
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Back to top Go down

Post by jimbeam77 Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:19 pm

2222222222222222222222222222222222222222I can play on two of the same networks on one computer
jimbeam77
jimbeam77
Member Rank: Flush
Member Rank: Flush

Number of posts : 379
Registration date : 2009-02-14

Back to top Go down

Post by BADASSKC Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:30 pm

chefjimmy wrote:Well i,m just a lowly peon but if it was me id tell them i,ll take a check on every balance i have and play my money elsewhere.....but thats when i,m like all full of attitude....i guess i could better say i,ll give you 110% on your money on minted and switch ya to fna if that will be fair?
jimmy not sure what was happening that day!!! but since then i have been able to get into all three of the sites......with no BS....and yes sooner or later i need to make a transfer of funds from minted to FNA so i can play in the wtop games...thanks all for your input having to  make  a choice Icon_scratch
BADASSKC
BADASSKC

Back to top Go down

Post by chefjimmy Thu Mar 11, 2010 5:08 pm

They are implenting new back office software...and you know my IT guys the ones whos knuckles drag the floor and drool hangs from their chin....frankly i,m impressed my computer hasnt burst into flames...but bare with them the eventually get it right.
chefjimmy
chefjimmy

Number of posts : 545
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down