Donkhard.com Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Online Poker Rooms

Team Donkhard games on FNA are here!

3 posters

Go down

Team Donkhard games on FNA are here! Empty Team Donkhard games on FNA are here!

Post by datsme53 Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:47 pm

We have 3 $25 freerolls on FearNoAce set up. They are on March 20, 27 and Apr. 3. The times right now are the problem. They were just set up today... the 15th. Jimmy and I talked in a chat and we were iron clad in that the times would be at 8 PM Eastern time. The games showed up tonight at 18:00 Eastern in the Private tab of FNA. I have PMed both Clint and Jimmy.. and we should be able to get it corrected. Right now the dates should be right, but the times are not what we all discussed and are not what Jimmy and I discussed either.. so I'm sure they will get corrected. Keep an eye out on FNA to see that they are changed... shouldn't be a problem though. I will PM the password to all Team Donkhard W.T.O.P. League Members that played the games. So.. if you were a Donkhard team member and stayed with the team and played some or all of the games... you will get the password shortly. I need to make sure to all here at Donkhard... that these 3 $25 freerolls are for Team Donkhard W.T.O.P. League participating members only. They are NOT for the general membership of Donkhard. It would not be fair to put these out to all Donkhard members.. as the Team Donkhard members paid their own way into the W.T.O.P. League buy ins and should and will be the ONLY ones that are allowed to participate. The only exception will be TBD himself or a maybe a possible special invitation decided by the participating members of Team Donkhard only.

I have only one provision as to the password. When I give it out... Nic has to promise everyone that he won't cry! LMAO!
datsme53
datsme53
Member Rank: Straight Flush

Number of posts : 1583
Registration date : 2008-12-04

Back to top Go down

Team Donkhard games on FNA are here! Empty Re: Team Donkhard games on FNA are here!

Post by thehogster65 Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:16 pm

Sounds good. I'll be there.
thehogster65
thehogster65
Member Rank: Boat

Number of posts : 438
Registration date : 2009-03-14

Back to top Go down

Team Donkhard games on FNA are here! Empty Re: Team Donkhard games on FNA are here!

Post by slyone66 Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:19 pm

i'll be the. thanks for the games.
slyone66
slyone66

Number of posts : 702
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by datsme53 Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:21 pm

Well.. I have sent out the password via PM to all in the list below. Please keep it under your hat.. lol! You may register for the 1st game at any time....it's up and registering on FNA now! This will be the first of 3 games on FNA for Team Donkhard members ONLY. Only Team Donkhard members from the W.T.O.P. league games will be invited and given the PW. This has the look of a Top Posters Game! Good luck to all and may the flops be with you! Team Donkhard games on FNA are here! Icon_biggrin

datsme53
trucker103
slyone66
Not Like Me
NiclolasWSOP
railz76
jimbeam77
thehogster65
illphillllllll
datsme53
datsme53

Number of posts : 1583
Registration date : 2008-12-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down