Donkhard.com Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Online Poker Rooms

worlds smartest man

Go down

worlds smartest man Empty worlds smartest man

Post by benspocket777 Sat May 22, 2010 12:26 pm

A pilot ,Michael Jordon, Bill Gates, the Pope and a pizza delivery man were in a plane together traveling through stormey conditions. Suddenly,the pilot came running back to the passengers and announced that lighting had hit the plane.and they going to crash in a matter of minutes." There are only enough parachutes for four of the five of us." he announced "Since I'm the pilot, I get one!" After saying this,the pilot grabbed a parachute and jumped out of the plane.
"I'm the world's greatest athlete."proclaimed Michael Jordon. "This world needs great athletes,so I must live."
Michael Jordon then grabbed a parachute and leaped out of the plane.
"I'm the smarest man in the world."bragged Bill Gates."The world needs smart men,so I must also
live!" Bill Gates grabbed a parachute and jumped out of the plane.
At this point,the Pope began to speak."I have lived a long life compared to you,and you may take the last parachute.I will go down with the plane."
"You don't have to stay here! The world's smartest man jumped out of the plane with my backpack."

benspocket777
Member Rank: Pair
Member Rank: Pair

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2010-05-19

Back to top Go down