Donkhard.com Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Online Poker Rooms

wow god runs deep @ the party poker million

3 posters

Go down

wow god runs deep @ the party poker million Empty wow god runs deep @ the party poker million

Post by Rannells Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:58 am

wow god so fkn awesome that run that u did last night--so unreal 4500 profit and it costed u a big one dollary to satty your way and to win that big of a prize--was an honor being here for u and nice to see sick,god,rannells,sb in chat for most of the day here at donkhard

Rannells
Member Rank: Two Pair

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2010-12-16

Back to top Go down

wow god runs deep @ the party poker million Empty Re: wow god runs deep @ the party poker million

Post by SouthBay1 Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:32 pm

Yeah MAN!!!! Sorry I got here so fkn late, I am glad I made it to help cheer you on. Congrats for sure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now if only I had PP so I could get a transfer...... LOL/JK

SouthBay1

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2010-11-30

Back to top Go down

wow god runs deep @ the party poker million Empty Re: wow god runs deep @ the party poker million

Post by g.o.d Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:50 pm

lol sb thanks dudes when i get approv for a withdraw ill send some cake love Very Happy

g.o.d
Member Rank: 7 Duey Newie
Member Rank: 7 Duey Newie

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2010-11-29

Back to top Go down

Post by SouthBay1 Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:36 pm

LOL. you dont need to do anything bro... you earned that shit....but if you DO do anything for me... I can only play on Merge... im banned from cake...

SouthBay1

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2010-11-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down