Donkhard.com Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Online Poker Rooms

Free Poker Training from Real Poker Pros!

+7
EL Donko
RawDeal
jolub
paddythejack
erlend55
BigPotz
The Big Donk
11 posters

Go down

Free Poker Training from Real Poker Pros! Empty Free Poker Training from Real Poker Pros!

Post by The Big Donk Fri Aug 29, 2008 2:16 pm

Free Poker Training from Real Poker Pros!

For a limited time only, Donkhard.com is offering our members free subscriptions for professional poker training. Get insider tips, secrets, strategy, and lessons from professional poker players such as W.S.O.P. Bracelet Winner David Williams, poker author Ed Miller, Kyle Hendon, online pro "RDCRSN" (check out his O.P.R. stats and rankings), and more! For more info, visit the Free Poker Training page.

Are you ready to take your poker game to the next level?
Click Here to Sign Up Now!
The Big Donk
The Big Donk
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1373
Registration date : 2008-06-08

http://donkhard.com/default.aspx

Back to top Go down

Free Poker Training from Real Poker Pros! Empty Re: Free Poker Training from Real Poker Pros!

Post by BigPotz Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:26 pm

Hi, what are the minimum requirements for Eurolinx in order to get free training. I'd like to get the complete information. Not just how to get started but also how I would maintain free poker training.

Thanks,
Steve

BigPotz
Member Rank: 7 Duey Newie

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-09-07

Back to top Go down

Free Poker Training from Real Poker Pros! Empty Hi

Post by erlend55 Thu Oct 30, 2008 8:56 am

Hi man, go on Eurolinx.com and use the live support i think they can answer you better than other people on this forum can.

erlend55

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-09-27

Back to top Go down

Free Poker Training from Real Poker Pros! Empty TRIED BUT NO CIGAR

Post by paddythejack Thu Nov 27, 2008 1:43 pm

Whats up with this free training ive tried it before on other sites but to my under standing you have to sing up and give m ur money so its not free is it some 1 clarify this please may bee i is wrong..

LOVE LIFE PLAY TO WIN

paddythejack

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Back to top Go down

Free Poker Training from Real Poker Pros! Empty Re: Free Poker Training from Real Poker Pros!

Post by jolub Thu Feb 26, 2009 8:39 pm

I already have aaccounts at all the sites that are listed. Sorry no cigar.

jolub

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2009-02-26

Back to top Go down

Post by RawDeal Mon Apr 06, 2009 12:05 am

Wow, I wish I'd known about this earlier instead of now...LOL!!! I would of loved to have had sum free training. I mean I know how to play poker, but wish I knew ALL the SECRETS to playing this game!!! Smile

GL to all on and off the felts!!! Very Happy
RawDeal
RawDeal

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post by EL Donko Mon Apr 06, 2009 4:14 am

I think I can help you Cool

If you don't have a full tilt account go ahead and get one now. Then Join the full tilt poker Academy for free.

They have some great video lessons that will sharpen your game, no matter what level you are on. When you put money into your account they even have challenges where you learn to play and do a lot of the tricks the pros use. When you complete these you get points, and you get to buy things for the full tilt store. Get 500 points and you get lifetime access.

Anyway, it's free, if you want to get better, this is a must.

You also might want to check out, Phil Galfond's article G-bucks I posted the link here, it may be very advanced, but between the two of them, you will get much better.

Also look up small ball poker, and learn how to play that, it's a nice trick you will want to use.

Hope this helps.
EL Donko
EL Donko
Member Rank: Pair
Member Rank: Pair

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2009-04-04

http://www.myspace.com/thepokerninja

Back to top Go down

Free Poker Training from Real Poker Pros! Empty free poker training

Post by littlered88 Fri May 29, 2009 3:08 pm

being from us sites are limited i already have a account on all the us poker rooms is there anything i can do to recieve the free training

littlered88

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-05-29

Back to top Go down

Post by The Big Donk Sat May 30, 2009 12:25 pm

littlered88 wrote:being from us sites are limited i already have a account on all the us poker rooms is there anything i can do to recieve the free training

PM me with your info from the room or rooms you'd like to play on and I'll see if I can get them converted to our trackers so you can take advantage of the offer.
The Big Donk
The Big Donk
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nubz Tue Jun 23, 2009 9:00 pm

sorry to sound rude
but
this is a crock of bs
saying "FREE" getting people to sign up and deposit so someone gets a cut

Nubz

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-06-20

Back to top Go down

Post by The Big Donk Wed Jun 24, 2009 8:21 pm

Nubz wrote:sorry to sound rude
but
this is a crock of bs
saying "FREE" getting people to sign up and deposit so someone gets a cut

"sorry to but rude but..." is alot like when people say "No offense but..." followed by something along the lines of "you're face is nasty looking," or "you stink like s***."

Seems strange that I should have to explain how the "free training" is actually free, but here goes:

Yes it is actually free. Listen, it costs money to play poker. Not many people will let you sit down at a table and take a shot at their money for free. In order to play for real money, the majority of the time you have to deposit some of your own cash in order to be able to play for others'. Most people who are seeking poker training are serious about making money or making a living playing poker. Again, the majority of those players will need to risk some of their own money.Granted, some players can get staked or make enough money freerolling to play some serious poker. The majority of us however dig into our pockets at some point or another. If you're serious enough about poker to invest in yourself, we'd love to help you reach your poker goals.

The bottom line is you need to put up some money to be able to play for some money. That's just how poker works, and that has nothing to do with the training. But if you don't have enough confidence in yourself to invest in yourself, or you're looking to receive some free training for some play chip action, "sorry to sound rude but" we're not interested. What the goal is here is to help serious poker players who have serious goals to achieve those goals.

So now let's say that you made a small $10 deposit without taking advantage of this offer. Now you have spent $10 to play poker. Now what if you decide you want some poker training. Let's say that you find someone who will train you for $50 (great deal btw). Well, guess what my friend; you're going to have to crack that wallet open again. Now you've made a $10 deposit to play poker and you spent another $50 on your poker training.

Total = $10 (your deposit) + $50 (for the training) = $60

Now let's say you did take advantage of this offer. You make a small $10 deposit. The poker training you will receive costs money. We pay for those costs, making the training (not your poker bankroll) free for you.

Total = $10 (your deposit) + $0 (for the training) = $10

Notice how in the last example the training is free?

We're not offering to buy you free poker training and hand you a free bankroll as well. You cover your own bankroll, we'll cover the training.

Yes... for free.

Hope that clarifies things.
The Big Donk
The Big Donk
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NicolasWSOP Wed Jun 24, 2009 9:53 pm

lol TBD, thanks for clearing things up for the people not gifted with more than half a brain Razz

LMAO
NicolasWSOP
NicolasWSOP
Member Rank: Quads
Member Rank: Quads

Number of posts : 819
Registration date : 2009-05-09

Back to top Go down

Free Poker Training from Real Poker Pros! Empty hehe,

Post by mikmaq_4life Fri Jun 26, 2009 6:43 pm

NicolasWSOP wrote:lol TBD, thanks for clearing things up for the people not gifted with more than half a brain Razz

LMAO
lol u go nicole! Razz

mikmaq_4life

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-06-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down