Donkhard.com Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Online Poker Rooms

rakeback question

2 posters

Go down

rakeback question Empty rakeback question

Post by tjnight Fri Sep 19, 2008 10:51 am

how do i sign up for rakeback? all the links just bring me straight to the poker websites and there is no explanation or link that says "sign up for donkhard rakeback". do i sign up on donk hard before i sign up on the sites that i want the rakeback with? can i use an existing account on say bodog to get rakeback?

tjnight
Member Rank: 7 Duey Newie
Member Rank: 7 Duey Newie

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-07-30

Back to top Go down

rakeback question Empty Re: rakeback question

Post by The Big Donk Fri Sep 19, 2008 1:03 pm

rakeback question Rakebacktakebackbanner468x6

What is rakeback?
When you play poker online, the poker site takes money out of every pot you play. This is called the "rake." Now you can from 27% up to 100% of your rake put directly back into your poker account automatically every month! Signing up is completely free and the rakeback you earn is transferred into your poker account automatically every month.

How can I get rakeback?
Please visit RakebackTakeback.com to begin the process of setting up your new rakeback account.

Can I get rakeback on an account I already have?
That is at the discretion of the site where you have your account, but quite often the answer is yes. If you would like to see if your existing account can be converted to a rakeback account, Please visit RakebackTakeback.com to begin the process of converting your existing account to a rakeback account.

Enjoy, and good luck at the tables.

The Big Donk

rakeback question Rakebacktakebackbanner468x6
The Big Donk
The Big Donk
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1373
Registration date : 2008-06-08

http://donkhard.com/default.aspx

Back to top Go down