Donkhard.com Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Online Poker Rooms

Bubble strategy

Go down

Bubble strategy Empty Bubble strategy

Post by awry13 Wed Nov 12, 2008 11:58 am

This topic should elicit a wide range of opinions. I usually buy in to a $2 + .25 on FullTilt that builds to around 500 players by the time late registration ends. Usually some time during the 3rd hour the money bubble arrives and it is decision time. Do I tighten up and preserve a cash for the time I have invested, or do I play a little more aggressively to take advantage of those who have tightened up? My opinion, most of the time, is to go for the win and not let up at all. But if I am approaching 24 hours without sleep I might do what it takes to make the money and then play hyper aggressive until I'm eliminated. But only if I'm tired.

awry13
Member Rank: Pair
Member Rank: Pair

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Back to top Go down

Bubble strategy Empty bubble strategy

Post by Guest Wed Nov 12, 2008 4:20 pm

well if u have to stay up and play for 24 hours u have way more time than most of us so i would tighten up and wait till u get in to the money then from there i would tighten up even more thats just me im still learnin lol. do good in the begining have trouble finishing and welcome to the forum and good luck!

Back to top Go down