Donkhard.com Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Online Poker Rooms

Qualify for the 2009 WSOP...for free!

+6
illphillllllll
from_fresno
PowerPlay777
slyone66
DragonSlayer07
The Big Donk
10 posters

Go down

Qualify for the 2009 WSOP...for free! Empty Qualify for the 2009 WSOP...for free!

Post by The Big Donk Fri Nov 28, 2008 2:21 pm

Qualify for the World series Of Poker in Vegas free through Poker4ever and compete in the biggest poker competition in the world! WSOP 2009 qualifiers coming your way as of DECEMBER 1st! Poker4ever will be hosting 2 WSOP freerolls that will be taking place twice a day, at 7am and 4pm P4E time, making it possible for 40 of you to go through to the next steps at no cost at all, every single day until May!

Ok here is the deal, once you get a stage 6 voucher you have 2 options, you can either play in the 6 handed final which will see you win a WSOP MINI PACKAGE, this is a $500 package which includes entry to $1500 WSOP mini event, the $1060 Super Satell ite for the WSOP 2009 Main Event and $1940 expenses, or you can battle it out against 10 players for a $12,000 package for the Main Event. ($10,000 entry + $2000 expenses)

Good luck to everyone!

Use the bonus code DONKHARD25 to get a $25 bonus!.

Poker4ever welcomes players from the US!
The Big Donk
The Big Donk
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1373
Registration date : 2008-06-08

http://donkhard.com/default.aspx

Back to top Go down

Qualify for the 2009 WSOP...for free! Empty fulltilt wsop

Post by DragonSlayer07 Tue Feb 17, 2009 3:26 am

Hey last year I got into a freeroll wsop main event qualifier on fulltilt. It took 3 rounds to get there and 2 seats were given out. I made to round 3 and got coolered with AJ flopping 2 pair against pocket A's. Sucked to finish like that. Anyhow, does anyone know if fulltilt is going to do it this year or should I find another site to try for it?

DragonSlayer07
Member Rank: 7 Duey Newie

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Back to top Go down

Qualify for the 2009 WSOP...for free! Empty Re: Qualify for the 2009 WSOP...for free!

Post by slyone66 Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:29 am

i know that barnyard has it going on right now 2 times daily. i am up to a level 3 voucher. the only thing that stinks about it. now it goes to step sit n gos. and you have to wait for the table to fill up, which takes a while sometimes
slyone66
slyone66
Member Rank: Boat

Number of posts : 702
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Back to top Go down

Qualify for the 2009 WSOP...for free! Empty Re: Qualify for the 2009 WSOP...for free!

Post by PowerPlay777 Tue Feb 17, 2009 2:35 pm

Thanks for the info Sly, Guess I`ll set up my barnyard account Cool
PowerPlay777
PowerPlay777
Member Rank: Flush
Member Rank: Flush

Number of posts : 214
Registration date : 2008-07-12

Back to top Go down

Post by from_fresno Fri Mar 06, 2009 9:12 pm

alli am really gonna try hard to be at this years wsop for the 1st time i have been saving and will start my mission in april

i hope to win atleast 1 seat to an event through the internet or at a local satty

well gl me and to all you on the same mission

from_fresno

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2009-03-06

Back to top Go down

Qualify for the 2009 WSOP...for free! Empty superbook wsop sats

Post by illphillllllll Tue Mar 24, 2009 12:41 am

been playing these sats with no luck yet. top 50 make it to the weekend final where they give out 1 main event seat, also some money spots after first place. the payouts are actually pretty good for anybody that can satellite in and make a good run in the final.
illphillllllll
illphillllllll

Number of posts : 745
Registration date : 2009-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 24, 2009 2:41 pm

ive hit on the wsop for first place and won a step 3 ticket last week on barnyard halfway home only 6 steps keep ya updated

Back to top Go down

Post by datsme53 Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:21 pm

I've been checking some things out. Full Tilt does have WSOP qualifying for free also. It is those .COM Main Event Rd 1 tournaments I've been getting in. There are 3 steps to win a seat. You have to be in the top 2 in the .COM Main Event Rd SnG's. Then you get a ticket to a Round 2 Freeroll. You have to be 1st or 2nd there to get a ticket to a Final Round Freeroll.. in that one you can win a seat to the WSOP Main Event by finishing in the top 3! I don't know for sure which way or which site is the better way to go, but someone was wanting to know if Full Tilt had a way to do it free this year.. well this is it. Smile

I checked the numbers of players you'd be facing in each of the 3 rounds.... Rd1 you can get in by being 1st or 2nd out of 225 players. Rd 2 has had as little as 97 players you have to be in the top 2 to go on. The Final Round to win a seat.... I see one of them had 455 players and you have to be in the top 3 to win a seat! At least one of them has already happened... it is listed in the main lobby on Full Tilt under Play Money/Tournaments/ Mar22 16:15 Holdem NL Freeroll Completed - 435. Smile

I've been playing the Rd 1 SnGs and have made 7 final tables, (3rd once) but haven't quite made it yet lol. Gotta get one of these to see what happens lol. Good luck to all Donkhard members which ever way or site you are trying from. Smile
datsme53
datsme53
Member Rank: Straight Flush

Number of posts : 1583
Registration date : 2008-12-04

Back to top Go down

Post by illphillllllll Thu Mar 26, 2009 12:38 am

i have been trying to qualify on a site called go hard. it sounds a lot like what trucker is talking about. they have freerolls where the top 20 finishers earn step tickets. not exactly sure how the payouts are but the higher you finish in the tourny the better the ticket you get is. the site is small so its pretty easy to get a ticket, haven't been able to play much there because of time reasons so i am still ticketless. when i get a chance i will take a picture of the payouts if anybody is interested.
illphillllllll
illphillllllll

Back to top Go down

Post by datsme53 Thu Mar 26, 2009 6:58 am

illphillllllll wrote:i have been trying to qualify on a site called go hard. it sounds a lot like what trucker is talking about. they have freerolls where the top 20 finishers earn step tickets. not exactly sure how the payouts are but the higher you finish in the tourny the better the ticket you get is. the site is small so its pretty easy to get a ticket, haven't been able to play much there because of time reasons so i am still ticketless. when i get a chance i will take a picture of the payouts if anybody is interested.

I went there to sign up... went through the process and where it says to choose a country... didn't have United States! Just had United States Virgin Island and United States Emirates.... no choice to sign up for US players.
datsme53
datsme53

Back to top Go down

Post by illphillllllll Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:54 am

dats i'm not sure how long ago it was that you gave them a try, but i assure you they accept u.s. players. i signed up two weeks ago and haven't run into any problems. dats would love to see you give them another try, last nights tourny which i didn't play had 184 players competing for 20 spots. i'm not a pro but thats about as easy as it gets for satellites.
illphillllllll
illphillllllll

Back to top Go down

Post by illphillllllll Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:54 am

Qualify for the 2009 WSOP...for free! Gohardtrashthese tournys run twice a day. first starts at 2:00pm est, second at 11:30pm est. registration opens 2 hours prior to start time. they do have late sigh ups if tourny isn't full, not sure how long, i was 23 minutes late last night and missed it.
illphillllllll
illphillllllll

Back to top Go down

Post by datsme53 Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:10 am

illphillllllll wrote:dats i'm not sure how long ago it was that you gave them a try, but i assure you they accept u.s. players. i signed up two weeks ago and haven't run into any problems. dats would love to see you give them another try, last nights tourny which i didn't play had 184 players competing for 20 spots. i'm not a pro but thats about as easy as it gets for satellites.

Yeah I just tried em this morning. When I went through the process to sign up.... no selection for United States.
datsme53
datsme53

Back to top Go down

Post by datsme53 Thu Mar 26, 2009 12:11 pm

datsme53 wrote:
illphillllllll wrote:dats i'm not sure how long ago it was that you gave them a try, but i assure you they accept u.s. players. i signed up two weeks ago and haven't run into any problems. dats would love to see you give them another try, last nights tourny which i didn't play had 184 players competing for 20 spots. i'm not a pro but thats about as easy as it gets for satellites.

Yeah I just tried em this morning. When I went through the process to sign up.... no selection for United States.

Ok Ok.... I just tried it again only I used the downloadable version this time and it does have a USA selection. I didn't see one for the browser version however. I went ahead and downloaded it and it is the same network as this post starts out. It is just like Poker4ever. Same software and all. I'm datsme1953 there... 53 on Poker4ever.
datsme53
datsme53

Back to top Go down

Post by RawDeal Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:20 pm

I'm tryin' to win a seat....GL to everyone!!! Very Happy
RawDeal
RawDeal

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post by datsme53 Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:36 am

RawDeal wrote:I'm tryin' to win a seat....GL to everyone!!! Very Happy

Nice to get another visit from you RawDeal! I made one of these to a step 1 qualifier. Hope to do well when I play for the next step. Hope you do better and get a 2nd - 5th place finish for a step 2 voucher or better still... Knock one down and win it to get your step 3 voucher! Good luck to you in your endeavor! Wink Come back and see us again real soon! Exclamation
datsme53
datsme53

Back to top Go down

Post by datsme53 Sun Mar 29, 2009 1:32 pm

Well... I made my attempt to move on and get a step 2 voucher. I was getting nothing and was playing on a relatively tight table when you compare it to the freeroll qualifier. I got a Q,Q on about the 12th hand or so. I raised to 105.... player next to me reraised to 180... only one other player called. The player next to me was playing junk for the most part... so I decided to take it all in. He called and had J,J.... the other caller called my all in and had 6h,5h. Flop came 3h,10s,9d. I was already counting the chips when it went turn,2,river 4! Mad Mad Mad Yep the caller with the 6,5 hit a runner runner str8 and took us both out! Mad Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil That's the 5th really bad beat I suffered almost in a row! Poker Gods...you don't like me!! Shocked Shocked Shocked Why would she call for almost all her chips with a 6,5? I mean come on.. it's a WSOP qualifier... not a $25 freeroll!!!! Exclamation Question confused confused confused confused

Okay... I feel better now.......NNNNOOOOTTTT!!!!
datsme53
datsme53

Back to top Go down

Qualify for the 2009 WSOP...for free! Empty Suited is the answer

Post by k9ofspades Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:23 am

They were suited, some donks will not lay down a suited connector no matter what. I remember being knocked out by a 23s with a big pr. I have a neighbour on my Greyhound walking route who has a german sheperd, he wants to see if she can beat my ex racing Greyhound , who was an 'A' track dog and did 550yds in 31 seconds. The shepherd is supposedly faster than a half border collie in the neighbourhood I always wonder what kind of a donk he would make at the poker table. The greyhound made my pure Border Collie look slow.

Regards Guy

PS the 40 mph couch potato is my avatar at most sites that allow me to upload one.
k9ofspades
k9ofspades
Member Rank: Two Pair
Member Rank: Two Pair

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2008-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by poker2poker Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:46 am

thanks for sharing

now any one can try to win a seat in the great event WSOP.

poker2poker

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down