Donkhard.com Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Online Poker Rooms

Doyles technical problems for Quick Draw qualifiers for last Friday Quick Draw

Go down

Doyles technical problems for Quick Draw qualifiers for last Friday Quick Draw Empty Doyles technical problems for Quick Draw qualifiers for last Friday Quick Draw

Post by datsme53 Tue Dec 23, 2008 10:28 pm

This past Friday, Doyles had some technical problems that caused them to not be able to upload some names of players that qualified last Friday evening for the Sunday Grand that was played last Sunday( the 21st). I was one of the players that was omitted from the list to be able to play in the last Sunday Grand. I emailed them and they said they would turn if over to their marketing department. Here is a paste of the email they sent to me today............ Surprised

"

Dear Player,

We experienced technical difficulties this weekend when
uploading the list of players invited to our Sunday Grand. Due to this
situation, a few players (including your account) were not allowed to
registered and play on the Freeroll at 9:00PM on December 21st.

We have pre-registered you again to this coming Sunday Grand
on December 28th; and due to your trouble we also included your name
to an extra Sunday Grand on January 4th. You do not need to play on
our Quickdraws to win your seat; you have been preregistered for both December
28th and January 4th Sunday Grands.

Should you have any questions, please don’t hesitate
to contact me.

Kindest Regards

Priscilla Madrigal

Marketing Department

DoylesRoom.com "

I checked the registration for the next 2 Sunday Grands...... and I am indeed already registered for the next 2 Sunday Grands! Cool

It would have been nice to have played in last Sunday's tourney,(especially since I busted my butt to get home in time to play.... 4 minutes before start time) but at least they tried to make it right by giving me a pass at qualifying in the next 2 Sunday Grands.
If any of you here at Donkhard ,or anyone else you might know, quailfied on Friday and wasn't permitted to play last Sunday.... just have them email them at support@dbpn.com.... explain what happened to you... and they will send you and email saying they have turned your inquiry over to their marketing department. You should then get an email from them similar to what I received and at least get qualified for the next 2 Sunday Grands without having to qualify. Judging by the number of people already qualified for the next 2 Sunday Grands..... they have accomodated several players in this fashion already.

Good luck and see u at the final table on Sunday. Smile

datsme53
datsme53
datsme53
Member Rank: Straight Flush
Member Rank: Straight Flush

Number of posts : 1583
Registration date : 2008-12-04

Back to top Go down