Donkhard.com Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Online Poker Rooms

Monthly "Top Posters" Contest for Cash

5 posters

Go down

Monthly "Top Posters" Contest for Cash Empty Monthly "Top Posters" Contest for Cash

Post by The Big Donk Mon Feb 09, 2009 2:29 pm

As if meeting new friends, talking poker, and getting free advice weren't incentive enough to post on the Donkhard Forum, I am going to sweeten the pot!

How's this sound? I'll give $5.00 to whoever puts up the most posts each month, effective immediately! Dijwaila is (as I write this post) currently in the lead with 29 posts for the month of February. So he's looking pretty good see an extra five bucks in his account on the poker room of his choice once February has ended. Trucker103 is looking to challenge the leader from 2nd place with 15 posts for the month of February. I, sadly, am in 6th place with only 9 posts (oh wait, once I post this one, I'll have 10).

IMPORTANT NOTE: Anyone posting very short replies or topics or just Spamming the forums will be disqualified. I'm looking for meaningful, thought provoking posts.

Terms and conditions:

• Read "IMPORTANT NOTE ABOVE" which states; Anyone posting very short replies or topics or just Spamming the forums will be disqualified. I'm looking for meaningful, thought provoking posts.

• The post counts for this contest will reset each month. This is not a contest of overall posts (bummer because I'd be winning Razz ), but of the top poster each month separately.

• The winner for each month will be paid out the following month.

• In the event of a tie, I will keep the money. JUST KIDDING! In the event of a tie, the tie-breaker will be decided by a poll in which the top poster receiving the most votes will win the prize (it pays to be helpful and nice to others Wink ).

• As a Donkhard employee, I, The Big Donk, do not qualify for this contest Sad .

• The winner may choose which poker room they would like to receive their $5, but since I am paying the winner out of my own pocket, it will have to be a poker room where I have a real money account. The choices as of right now are: Full Tilt, Pitbull, Cake, Doyle's Room, Carbon, BetUS, or PokerStars.

• All admin decisions are final.

Click here to view the Top Posting Users for the Current Month

Good luck!

Last edited by The Big Donk on Fri Apr 17, 2009 12:02 pm; edited 2 times in total
The Big Donk
The Big Donk
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1373
Registration date : 2008-06-08

http://donkhard.com/default.aspx

Back to top Go down

Monthly "Top Posters" Contest for Cash Empty Re: Monthly "Top Posters" Contest for Cash

Post by chelooo Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:13 pm

Well i'd start posting alot here then maybe i think i can get 1st or not
i think my posts are meaningful but maybe not all of them so you count all of the posts
or just the good ones ? :O

chelooo
Member Rank: 7 Duey Newie

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-09-13

Back to top Go down

Monthly "Top Posters" Contest for Cash Empty Re: Monthly "Top Posters" Contest for Cash

Post by The Big Donk Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:37 pm

chelooo wrote:Well i'd start posting alot here then maybe i think i can get 1st or not
i think my posts are meaningful but maybe not all of them so you count all of the posts
or just the good ones ? :O

Just the good ones.

As a matter of fact, too many thoughtless posts actually constitutes spamming, which is strictly forbidden by our forum rules, and will likely only get a member banned from the contest.

To put it in perspective, I have the most posts on this forum (by the way, I am NOT eligible to win this contest Wink ). I post an average of 2.87 posts per day. Therefore, anyone who were to put up even just 3 or 4 posts per day would be in contention for the monthly prize!
The Big Donk
The Big Donk
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1373
Registration date : 2008-06-08

http://donkhard.com/default.aspx

Back to top Go down

Post by pakha Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:55 pm

Thanks for that))) Gl all posters.

pakha

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-02-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Igor30 Sun Feb 15, 2009 5:45 pm

That's very nice TBD.Great way to motivate some people to post more often here.
Unfortunately for me,I can't win this month but girls and guys be ware of me from the next one.... bounce bounce

Igor30
Member Rank: Trips
Member Rank: Trips

Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2008-07-20

Back to top Go down

Monthly "Top Posters" Contest for Cash Empty just seen the graph

Post by chefjimmy Thu Feb 26, 2009 12:34 pm

we are looking at a close race here...good luck guys i can wait to see how this ends,sly ya got me by a few but i,m coming on strong...if only i hadnt missed those last few weeks...
chefjimmy
chefjimmy
Member Rank: Boat

Number of posts : 545
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 03, 2009 3:33 pm

so who was the lucky donk to win feb top posters contest whoever it was congrats . and by the way the big donk i would like to be omitted from marches top poster contest also if u dont mind .

Back to top Go down

Monthly "Top Posters" Contest for Cash Empty it was me

Post by chefjimmy Wed Mar 04, 2009 7:04 am

i won the contest in february..took quite a bit of posting considering that i lost my internet connection for almost 2 weeks...but i made it
chefjimmy
chefjimmy

Number of posts : 545
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:40 pm

well congrats to you chefjimmy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down