Donkhard.com Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Online Poker Rooms

Full Tilt has $10 first deposit promo going!

2 posters

Go down

Full Tilt has $10 first deposit promo going! Empty Full Tilt has $10 first deposit promo going!

Post by datsme53 Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:15 pm

Full Tilt is promoting a $10 first deposit now. If you have a Full Tilt account, but haven't made your first deposit or you want to download Tilt and start there, but have been reluctant to make real money deposits to another poker site... here is an opportunity to do so for only $10! Cool They sent me this email yesterday and I decided to pop for the $10 just to have a real money account there. Here is the first few lines........

Hi datsme53,

Right now, $10 is all you need to make your first deposit on Full Tilt Poker.
Whether you're an experienced player or new to the game, take advantage
of this lower first deposit option and start playing for real money
today.

....might be a good opportunity to start up on Full Tilt now. Smile If your a first time downloader of Full Tilt's software... check on this site or get in touch with TBD to link up from this site. Cool
datsme53
datsme53
Member Rank: Straight Flush
Member Rank: Straight Flush

Number of posts : 1583
Registration date : 2008-12-04

Back to top Go down

Full Tilt has $10 first deposit promo going! Empty Re: Full Tilt has $10 first deposit promo going!

Post by slyone66 Thu Feb 19, 2009 9:49 am

i didn t get the e mail from them. thanks for the info. i like the idea of making a small deposit, not that $50.00 is alot. just tend to bet more when i have more money in account lol
slyone66
slyone66
Member Rank: Boat
Member Rank: Boat

Number of posts : 702
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Back to top Go down