Donkhard.com Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Online Poker Rooms

Intertops Poker Announces A Gold Card Blowout!

Go down

Intertops Poker Announces A Gold Card Blowout! Empty Intertops Poker Announces A Gold Card Blowout!

Post by datsme53 Mon Jan 23, 2017 3:56 pm

Here is a copy & paste of an email sent to me by Intertops Poker:

It’s time for a final blowout!

Hi WILLIS,

from today until January 28th we are organizing a wide range of special Gold Card satellites in which you can win your seat at the $1K Gold Card Cash Final, where 10 lucky players will share the prize pool.

In addition to the Gold Card satellite tournaments, you can also win tickets to further popular tourneys here at Intertops Poker and on the network.

But hurry up, once this offer has ended any remaining Gold Cards will be removed from customer accounts and will be no longer accessible.

Best regards,

The Intertops Poker Team
-------------------------------------------

Essentially ... what's happening is that Intertops Poker... and I am sure... Juicy Stakes Poker as well.. are doing away with ALL Gold Cards and are giving their players a last chance to do something with them. I have qualified for the 1K already! There are some other satellite tourneys as well... such as to a $400 deepstack... so go to Intertops and check it out! This will likely be the last chance to do something with your soon to be worthless Gold Cards. Hint: ...... not a bad idea on these sats to the 1k... to wait and register near the end of the late registration.. you will likely find you don't have many place to jump over to get to the top to qualify... should find it easy to do. Very Happy
datsme53
datsme53
Member Rank: Straight Flush
Member Rank: Straight Flush

Number of posts : 1583
Registration date : 2008-12-04

Back to top Go down