Donkhard.com Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Online Poker Rooms

PokerStars Freeroll Frustrations!

5 posters

Go down

PokerStars Freeroll Frustrations! Empty PokerStars Freeroll Frustrations!

Post by datsme53 Fri Feb 20, 2009 12:29 am

I just finished a little while ago in a PokerStars freeroll qualifier for the twice weekly 2k Tourney. Four hours and 30 plus minutes and finished 71st out of 7854. Problem being.... It was a Stud H/L freeroll and they only took the top 64!. Mad Why did I do it?!!!? Shocked I had it up to about 105,000 chips with about 91 players left.... I was in 46th position... and I thought I might be able to just sit out and make it, but the next hand came to me 5,4,6.... so I decided to call the bring in... and it got raised of course... so I called... like 10k. Next card I caught a 3.. so now I'm open ended str8 with a good 4 card low. I just kept feeding the bets and never hit anything and ended up with about 45,000 left after that hand... lol! Why did I do it! Crying or Very sad bom After that I never really got anything but one small pot and melted away. Sad

Next time somebody hit me with something!
datsme53
datsme53
Member Rank: Straight Flush
Member Rank: Straight Flush

Number of posts : 1583
Registration date : 2008-12-04

Back to top Go down

PokerStars Freeroll Frustrations! Empty Re: PokerStars Freeroll Frustrations!

Post by slyone66 Fri Feb 20, 2009 8:02 am

sorry you didn t make it Dats, that is pretty frusterating after all those hours of play, it used to be top 99 players who made it down to all they're freeroll tourneys. they changed them all i noticed. theres always next time my friend.
slyone66
slyone66
Member Rank: Boat

Number of posts : 702
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by illphillllllll Wed Mar 04, 2009 11:10 pm

dats sorry for the close call. seen you in action on the stars freeroll qualifiers and must say you got the structure down pat. i told you draw wasn't my best game and one piece of advice from you had me top 200 one game later. keep up the good work your good enough to qualify every week. good luck in saturdays $2,000 guar.
illphillllllll
illphillllllll

Number of posts : 745
Registration date : 2009-02-20

Back to top Go down

PokerStars Freeroll Frustrations! Empty banging our heads

Post by chefjimmy Thu Mar 05, 2009 6:17 am

yeah dats thats a tough one....sometimes we all make mistakes...just recently in a large dollar buy in tourney i found my self with a nice stack..and tabled with a pusher...i had let him shove me out of a few,and seen him make some bad calls...i ended up limping in with 67h..the flop was 56j..he bet big i called...the turn a 3 he pushed all in..i called n he was holding jq n i was gone...6 from the money...yeah i just bang my head some days
chefjimmy
chefjimmy

Number of posts : 545
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Back to top Go down

Post by from_fresno Sat Mar 07, 2009 2:01 am

damn that really sucks
but thats what happenes with freerolls
even if you play the ones on ftp

3hrs to win 15 IF u TID

better luck next one man

from_fresno
Member Rank: 7 Duey Newie
Member Rank: 7 Duey Newie

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2009-03-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down