Donkhard.com Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Online Poker Rooms

Tonights Pitbull results

2 posters

Go down

Tonights Pitbull results Empty Tonights Pitbull results

Post by datsme53 Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:03 pm

Well.... It's just about over now.. I finished up in 6th for $3.25. Smile A very good finish for me.. especially considering I went to the final table in 6th position won AA hand ... went to 5th and then sat there and didn't get anything for over half an hour. Got K,Q off on my last hand and was second short stack with only 3,100 in chips.. went all in pre flop and got called by one of the big stacks with a J,9 off. Nothin' on the flop ... turn was a 9.. and out. silent

Just ended I see..(dgluvspoker won.. Bundy_ 2nd) gg and congrats to all ITM! Cool
datsme53
datsme53
Member Rank: Straight Flush
Member Rank: Straight Flush

Number of posts : 1583
Registration date : 2008-12-04

Back to top Go down

Tonights Pitbull results Empty Re: Tonights Pitbull results

Post by slyone66 Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:39 pm

hey dats congrats on your finish, i was on the rail watching, saw you get knocked out. you and the guy sitting next to you were really short stacked so i think you made the right decision to go all in when you did. those guys with the large stacks were pushing every hand, kind of hard to play catch up with 4 against one, great finish anyway, see you in tomorrow nights game my friend, congrats to the winners
slyone66
slyone66
Member Rank: Boat
Member Rank: Boat

Number of posts : 702
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Back to top Go down