Donkhard.com Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Online Poker Rooms

2 of them! Twin 1K freerolls on Super book now!

2 posters

Go down

2 of them! Twin 1K freerolls on Super book now! Empty 2 of them! Twin 1K freerolls on Super book now!

Post by datsme53 Fri Feb 27, 2009 8:52 pm

Get in on Superbook poker 1,000 freerolls! 2 of them tonight!! 10:00PM you still have time!!!!!! It start at 10:00 PM CST go download Superbook Poker... it's part of Cake poker network ... US friendly!!! Laughing Pays out to 250 places! First is $193.50! cheers
datsme53
datsme53
Member Rank: Straight Flush

Number of posts : 1583
Registration date : 2008-12-04

Back to top Go down

2 of them! Twin 1K freerolls on Super book now! Empty Re: 2 of them! Twin 1K freerolls on Super book now!

Post by illphillllllll Sun Mar 01, 2009 8:26 pm

registered for both friday night and finished 45 in one. registered saturday night and couldn't play. i'm still fuming because i would have rather played the omaha h/l freerolls. i hope they have some more coming but by look site don't see no more.
illphillllllll
illphillllllll
Member Rank: Boat
Member Rank: Boat

Number of posts : 745
Registration date : 2009-02-20

Back to top Go down

2 of them! Twin 1K freerolls on Super book now! Empty yep... I see they're not listed right now!

Post by datsme53 Sun Mar 01, 2009 10:11 pm

illphillllllll wrote:registered for both friday night and finished 45 in one. registered saturday night and couldn't play. i'm still fuming because i would have rather played the omaha h/l freerolls. i hope they have some more coming but by look site don't see no more.

Well.... first... congrats on the finish! Smile I just looked and they are not listed! Sad I liked the look of these freerolls....of course what's not to like....1k freeroll with usually only about 1500 or so entrants! Maybe they will get them up tomorrow. Let's hope! Question Shocked
datsme53
datsme53

Number of posts : 1583
Registration date : 2008-12-04

Back to top Go down

2 of them! Twin 1K freerolls on Super book now! Empty Re: 2 of them! Twin 1K freerolls on Super book now!

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down