Donkhard.com Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Online Poker Rooms

won a freeroll

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

won a freeroll - Page 2 Empty Re: won a freeroll

Post by illphillllllll Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:09 pm

won a freeroll - Page 2 Wass10had a quick exit from the final table as i pushed on a limper with pocket 88. got 2 callers and busted. i was short stacked so i had to make a move. also had 2 other cashes, one of them i finished 19th out of 1,000. another tourny i made a final table and lost to a 3 outer after getting the money in after the flop, a near miss for a cash.
illphillllllll
illphillllllll
Member Rank: Boat

Number of posts : 745
Registration date : 2009-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by datsme53 Thu Mar 26, 2009 12:11 am

illphillllllll wrote:won a freeroll - Page 2 Wass10had a quick exit from the final table as i pushed on a limper with pocket 88. got 2 callers and busted. i was short stacked so i had to make a move. also had 2 other cashes, one of them i finished 19th out of 1,000. another tourny i made a final table and lost to a 3 outer after getting the money in after the flop, a near miss for a cash.

Your a cash machine Philly! Looks like all fellow Donkhard members that need a lone for their bankrolls can just call illphilllllll and he will be able to accommodate you with no problem at all.. lol! Philly just registers and takes down some cash like it's just routine! Smile Great playing Philly... keep it up and you'll have so many bankrolls at so many different poker sites... you will be confused at where to play next LOL! Sounds like a nice problem to have!
datsme53
datsme53
Member Rank: Straight Flush

Number of posts : 1583
Registration date : 2008-12-04

Back to top Go down

Post by illphillllllll Fri Mar 27, 2009 1:03 am

won a freeroll - Page 2 Pstap3me and jimbeam bested a field of 500 players to make this final table. jim raised me off my pocket 44 preflop and showed a pair of pocket 44, lol.
illphillllllll
illphillllllll

Back to top Go down

Post by illphillllllll Fri Mar 27, 2009 1:07 am

won a freeroll - Page 2 Reefer7another final table today, this one with 251 entrants. jim entered this one but had computer problems and couldn't finish. would have been crazy if we could have made two final tables in the same day with the fields this size.
illphillllllll
illphillllllll

Back to top Go down

Post by datsme53 Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:53 am

illphillllllll wrote:won a freeroll - Page 2 Pstap3me and jimbeam bested a field of 500 players to make this final table. jim raised me off my pocket 44 preflop and showed a pair of pocket 44, lol.

I railed this one for the two of them. They both played very well. I saw both of them climb quickly up the leader board toward the end of the tourney. Nice to see Donkhard members having success! Smile
datsme53
datsme53

Back to top Go down

Post by datsme53 Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:00 am

illphillllllll wrote:won a freeroll - Page 2 Reefer7another final table today, this one with 251 entrants. jim entered this one but had computer problems and couldn't finish. would have been crazy if we could have made two final tables in the same day with the fields this size.

literally an ITM machine! Another final table and cash finish for you illphilllllll! You are indeed proof that solid play gets rewarded. Nevermind the bad beats that can come along in any tourney, you are proving time after time... you play winning poker! Congrats to you... again!
datsme53
datsme53

Back to top Go down

Post by illphillllllll Mon Mar 30, 2009 10:35 pm

won a freeroll - Page 2 Grandslam5thalso added another wsop step ticket to my resume at this sight. for anyone who was wondering i went out 51st out of 900 in the wsop main event tourny.
illphillllllll
illphillllllll

Back to top Go down

Post by datsme53 Mon Mar 30, 2009 11:22 pm

illphillllllll wrote:won a freeroll - Page 2 Grandslam5thalso added another wsop step ticket to my resume at this sight. for anyone who was wondering i went out 51st out of 900 in the wsop main event tourny.

Another good cash Philly! Very Happy WTG! Smile Sounds like you were right in there and could almost smell the WSOP prize! Keep trying.. you can get there! sunny
datsme53
datsme53

Back to top Go down

Post by illphillllllll Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:38 am

won a freeroll - Page 2 7stud7thanother final table and also added another wsop ticket, second one of the day.
illphillllllll
illphillllllll

Back to top Go down

Post by bestoboth Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:39 pm

CONGRATS!!!!

ITM machine.. now THAT is funny!!! LOL ITM, ITM, ITM, FIX EVERYTHING!! LOL

Keep it up! Smile

Oh... question??? Did 51 pay anything in that WSOP or was it just for prize package(s) for the top???

bestoboth
Member Rank: Pair
Member Rank: Pair

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2008-11-01

Back to top Go down

Post by illphillllllll Wed Apr 01, 2009 10:41 am

won a freeroll - Page 2 Paap2ndanother solid final table cash to end the month.
illphillllllll
illphillllllll

Back to top Go down

Post by datsme53 Wed Apr 01, 2009 11:03 am

illphillllllll wrote:won a freeroll - Page 2 Paap2ndanother solid final table cash to end the month.

Very nice Philly! Hey if you have a problem with storing any of that cash your making.... just let me know.... I've got a few accounts that are anemic! LOL!
datsme53
datsme53

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2