Donkhard.com Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Online Poker Rooms

superbook wsop qualifiers

2 posters

Go down

superbook wsop qualifiers Empty superbook wsop qualifiers

Post by illphillllllll Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:50 am

superbook is running wsop qualifiers right now. top 50 out of 3,000 get into weekly final. at the final they are going to give out 1 $13,000 dollar prize package. some body is going to win why not a donkhard forum member. this has got to be the easiest way to win a main event ticket for free, posting it here for all to see. good luck.
illphillllllll
illphillllllll
Member Rank: Boat
Member Rank: Boat

Number of posts : 745
Registration date : 2009-02-20

Back to top Go down

superbook wsop qualifiers Empty Re: superbook wsop qualifiers

Post by datsme53 Wed Mar 04, 2009 10:57 am

Yeah... it's a chance at it... and hey.. ya never know. I think some of the other Cake network sites have this freeroll qualifier too.

Poker4ever has a promo for WSOP too. It's a little different look at getting there. They have a 6 step deal and are having WSOP qualifier freeroll where you can earn seats to step 1,2 or 3 with a freeroll. Here is the payout from the freeroll.....

2009 WSOP FREEROLL!

1 of 2 daily freerolls which could see you win a voucher for the WSOP Steps, this year just six steps to the show!!

1st Wins a WSOP Step 3 voucher

2nd - 5th win a WSOP step 2 voucher

6th - 20th win a WSOP step 1 voucher

Might be another way to get there... doing it in steps might seem more doable for some.

I like Poker4ever's software... it talks to you. Smile
datsme53
datsme53
Member Rank: Straight Flush

Number of posts : 1583
Registration date : 2008-12-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 04, 2009 4:53 pm

was entered in todays wsop at 515 on players only tourney got cancelled for some reason i guess will have to try again tommorrow finished 103 yesterdays but only top 50 move on gl all .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 04, 2009 4:56 pm

datsme53 wrote:Yeah... it's a chance at it... and hey.. ya never know. I think some of the other Cake network sites have this freeroll qualifier too.

Poker4ever has a promo for WSOP too. It's a little different look at getting there. They have a 6 step deal and are having WSOP qualifier freeroll where you can earn seats to step 1,2 or 3 with a freeroll. Here is the payout from the freeroll.....

2009 WSOP FREEROLL!

1 of 2 daily freerolls which could see you win a voucher for the WSOP Steps, this year just six steps to the show!!

1st Wins a WSOP Step 3 voucher

2nd - 5th win a WSOP step 2 voucher

6th - 20th win a WSOP step 1 voucher

Might be another way to get there... doing it in steps might seem more doable for some.

I like Poker4ever's software... it talks to you. Smile

hey dats that sounds like the same setup as barnyard also i guess this is wsop season lol .would like to put a[bullet] i mean bounty on phil helmouths head rofl.

Back to top Go down

Post by datsme53 Wed Mar 04, 2009 8:23 pm

trucker103 wrote:
hey dats that sounds like the same setup as barnyard also i guess this is wsop season lol .would like to put a[bullet] i mean bounty on phil helmouths head rofl.

Yeah trucker... sounds like we can agree here! rofl back at ya Laughing lol! He does have all those bracelets......but an ambassador of the game, he will never make.
datsme53
datsme53

Number of posts : 1583
Registration date : 2008-12-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down