Donkhard.com Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Online Poker Rooms

my first buy in for $5.50

+2
k9ofspades
datsme53
6 posters

Go down

my first buy in for $5.50 Empty my first buy in for $5.50

Post by Guest Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:38 pm

well had a goal to reach over 100 dollars on players only before april signed up in january deposited 25.00 and have been hitting the 2/4cent tables plus other freeroll tourneys and today in a private $5.50 buyin /400dollar gaurenteed only 27 people played and took down third for a wopping $70.00 nice it put me well past my goal and was a hole lot of fun which i know it always is when u play good and win money just feels good on vacation and winning at poker lol. now my goal is to defeat the dragon site full tilt get that account over $100 lol been on there a year got like $12.00 so many bad beats happen there but ya gotta keep pluggin along . Arrow

Back to top Go down

my first buy in for $5.50 Empty Re: my first buy in for $5.50

Post by datsme53 Mon Mar 09, 2009 7:15 pm

Good job on the buy in tourney! It is always much more fun to have success. Now go after Tilt! If you can avoid bad beats at Tilt... you can anywhere! Good luck on your quest. Let us know sometime if you want to.... maybe someone here might want to rail a while. Smile
datsme53
datsme53
Member Rank: Straight Flush
Member Rank: Straight Flush

Number of posts : 1583
Registration date : 2008-12-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 10, 2009 11:15 am

dats u are funny theres no avoiding bad beats on full tilt i just gotta figure out away to minimize the damage done to my chip stack . just this morning aces got cracked for half my stack then to top it off next hand pr kings got swallowed by his pair of aces thats when i switched over to carbon lol.

Back to top Go down

my first buy in for $5.50 Empty Glad for your success

Post by k9ofspades Tue Mar 10, 2009 12:02 pm

I was glad for your success trucker your one of the class acts I've met in poker on line.
I wish you continued success.

Regards Guy
k9ofspades
k9ofspades
Member Rank: Two Pair
Member Rank: Two Pair

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2008-09-06

Back to top Go down

my first buy in for $5.50 Empty congrads my friend!

Post by chefjimmy Wed Mar 11, 2009 10:25 am

dude that is soo awesome i,m glad ya hit a good one.and congrads on reahing your goal,every time i speak to you you seem nlike such a good guy..i couldnt be happier for you
chefjimmy
chefjimmy
Member Rank: Boat

Number of posts : 545
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Back to top Go down

Post by illphillllllll Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:59 pm

congrats on breaking $100, got similar goals myself. got plenty of wiggle room to play more tourny's now. keep up the good work and you might make 1,000 by your original deadline.
illphillllllll
illphillllllll

Number of posts : 745
Registration date : 2009-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 13, 2009 4:51 pm

k9ofspades wrote:I was glad for your success trucker your one of the class acts I've met in poker on line.
I wish you continued success.

Regards Guy

your a class act your self and hope u have success at the tables also and off the felts too .

Back to top Go down

Post by PowerPlay777 Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:32 pm

Go Trucker GOOO! Cool
PowerPlay777
PowerPlay777
Member Rank: Flush
Member Rank: Flush

Number of posts : 214
Registration date : 2008-07-12

Back to top Go down

my first buy in for $5.50 Empty Fulltilt Bad beats

Post by RockManFree Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:47 pm

Well, seems like myself & everyone I talk to are on the wrong side of bad beats at FT. And I dont mean just once in a while -- I'd say my Bad Beat vs. Good (for me) Suckout ratio is like 10:1 at FT Sad . How can this be? Is the site rigged? I also play at Doyles with my same playin style, and dont have anywhere near the same amount of BBs. Who is winning all these suckouts? Not me, thats for sure! lol No

Is there some undocumented cheat strategy or maybe there are more bots at FT? Or what? What is everyone's opinion on the FT BB story Question

-- RockManFree

RockManFree
Member Rank: 7 Duey Newie
Member Rank: 7 Duey Newie

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: