Donkhard.com Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Online Poker Rooms

refer a friend at carbon poker

5 posters

Go down

refer a friend at carbon poker Empty refer a friend at carbon poker

Post by chefjimmy Fri Mar 13, 2009 12:59 pm

this is cool..idid the refer a friend program at carbon and they cleared the bonus so now i,m 25.00 dollars richer and got a coupon to the to the 2,500.00 refer a friend freeroll at the end of the month,so far noones in it but i,ll keep you guys up on it
chefjimmy
chefjimmy
Member Rank: Boat

Number of posts : 545
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Back to top Go down

refer a friend at carbon poker Empty Re: refer a friend at carbon poker

Post by illphillllllll Fri Mar 13, 2009 4:35 pm

jimmy i don't deposit until i have built a bankroll on a site, do you have to be a new depositor or new player. if it is new depositor i'll let you know when i'm ready. good luck in the tourny hope the field is small, i;ll be waiting to hear your results.
illphillllllll
illphillllllll

Number of posts : 745
Registration date : 2009-02-20

Back to top Go down

refer a friend at carbon poker Empty hey phill thanks but i cant

Post by chefjimmy Sun Mar 15, 2009 10:01 am

hey phil,i would love a referral,but i cant do that,,i was just posting on what did happen..yes to be elgible you must refer someone who must make a 1st deposit then achieve a certain number of points,but it would be very wrong of me to accept your offer and i,ll explain why...i,ve watched in chat how you help TDB getting people to klik that ads where the tourney is posted,,,helping your forum..this is no different phil,TDB does all the work here,its not an easy job...he host freerolls and tournaments for his members,so it is his banner you should klik ,and not get a referal for me...tho i appreciate the offer tdb DESERVES your patronage not i..please klik his link ty
chefjimmy
chefjimmy

Back to top Go down

Post by illphillllllll Sun Mar 15, 2009 2:11 pm

no problem jimmy, always looking to help out if i can. glad my good deeds are not going unnoticed. i have carbon already downloaded with some money on there, just have not deposited there yet. i will use TBD at you suggestion when i'm ready. seems this forum has a bunch of genuinely nice people. even though i got eliminated yesterday, decide to rail dats and kona, and seen the other regulars railing as well. great support system here hope we give each other much to cheer about in the future.
illphillllllll
illphillllllll

Back to top Go down

Post by thehogster65 Sun Mar 15, 2009 2:15 pm

chefjimmy wrote:hey phil,i would love a referral,but i cant do that,,i was just posting on what did happen..yes to be elgible you must refer someone who must make a 1st deposit then achieve a certain number of points,but it would be very wrong of me to accept your offer and i,ll explain why...i,ve watched in chat how you help TDB getting people to klik that ads where the tourney is posted,,,helping your forum..this is no different phil,TDB does all the work here,its not an easy job...he host freerolls and tournaments for his members,so it is his banner you should klik ,and not get a referal for me...tho i appreciate the offer tdb DESERVES your patronage not i..please klik his link ty

Well said chefjimmy. TDB deserve all the click thrus on the sites he has listed and by the looks of this forum he works his butt off as do all his helpers I'm sure. GL at the tables.
thehogster65
thehogster65

Number of posts : 438
Registration date : 2009-03-14

Back to top Go down

refer a friend at carbon poker Empty tourney starts in 5 minutes

Post by chefjimmy Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:58 am

750.00 for 1st and 50.00 for tenth i,m very enthused..i,ll make sure to post here be it my sucess or my failure if i donk out...thanks for the support guys
chefjimmy
chefjimmy

Back to top Go down

Post by illphillllllll Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:52 am

missed you in chat when tourny started, tried typing in chat on carbon to let you know i was railing you but i guess since i haven't deposited yet there they won't let me. looking good so far it's down to 85 with top 20 itm. you seem to not be catching any cards, hope that changes for you. will be watching til for 10 more minutes til my tourny 's start. good luck hope to hear some good news from you.
illphillllllll
illphillllllll

Back to top Go down

Post by datsme53 Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:57 am

Ok Jimmy! Good luck to you I have you at Carbon and I will watch... can't chat to you but I'm gonna stay with you for it. Good luck to you and may the flops be with you buddy!
datsme53
datsme53
Member Rank: Straight Flush

Number of posts : 1583
Registration date : 2008-12-04

Back to top Go down

refer a friend at carbon poker Empty And the loser is....

Post by chefjimmy Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:23 am

yeah guys i really appreciate the support,and i probably shoildnt have made those bets,but i,m a player who plays to win...finishing two from the money was brutal..i had been doing ok the hand that took me out i was dealt ak..i reaised to 1,600 and was called by a player who was also comitting nearly a quarter of his stack the flop came jj8 and he checked i bet 1600.00 he raised and i called leaving two thirds of my stack in this pot..the turn a k...i went all in and was called by the player holding q-4 of clubs...on the river came his flush and i was gone....of course i looked this hand over in my mind...several times...i feel i played it right and just got bout drawn but i,mll take any critisim
chefjimmy
chefjimmy

Back to top Go down

refer a friend at carbon poker Empty Re: And the loser is....

Post by datsme53 Sun Mar 29, 2009 2:10 pm

chefjimmy wrote:yeah guys i really appreciate the support,and i probably shoildnt have made those bets,but i,m a player who plays to win...finishing two from the money was brutal..i had been doing ok the hand that took me out i was dealt ak..i reaised to 1,600 and was called by a player who was also comitting nearly a quarter of his stack the flop came jj8 and he checked i bet 1600.00 he raised and i called leaving two thirds of my stack in this pot..the turn a k...i went all in and was called by the player holding q-4 of clubs...on the river came his flush and i was gone....of course i looked this hand over in my mind...several times...i feel i played it right and just got bout drawn but i,mll take any critisim

Hey jimmy,

I watched it from the rail and I gotta tell ya... you played it right! I can't really think of anything you should have done differently. Oh, sure, if a player is thinking... I'm only 2 from the money and I'll just wait until I get in the money and then play.... well, that's okay if that's all you want, but I like the fact you took a premium hand and played it right. If it wasn't a really good premium 2 card hand sure.. then you don't even play it and wait for the money. You can't be afraid to get your chips in when you know you have the best hand. He got lucky and out drew you... you can't fold your hand at that point and you can't let him draw on you for nothing.

I know you would have liked to be ITM, but playing hands when you get them is what is it about. I congratulate you on what I feel was a good decision. Good decisions are not always rewarded in poker, but when you keep making the right ones time in and time out... you will come way out ahead in the long run.

Good luck to you at the tables in the future and as always....
may the flops be with you! Smile queen
datsme53
datsme53

Number of posts : 1583
Registration date : 2008-12-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Not Like Me Sun Mar 29, 2009 5:13 pm

Do minimum deposits count towards to referral bonus, and if so how many points does said player have to achieve before the bonus is released? I've never visited/played Carbon Poker so I'm not familiar how their process works.
Not Like Me
Not Like Me

Number of posts : 441
Registration date : 2009-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down