Donkhard.com Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Online Poker Rooms

T.O. in buffalo

3 posters

Go down

T.O. in buffalo Empty T.O. in buffalo

Post by illphillllllll Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:44 am

i am a football lover and would like to know how you think this season will end up for the bills. this is an up and coming team that has just added a major weapon and ego to their squad. i will give my opinion a little later after i hear what you guys have to say.
illphillllllll
illphillllllll
Member Rank: Boat

Number of posts : 745
Registration date : 2009-02-20

Back to top Go down

T.O. in buffalo Empty good aquisition

Post by chefjimmy Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:53 am

but i think they were 7-9 or 6-10?i,m not sure...but it was a losing season i,m fairly certain of that...so do i expect a team to make an a super bowl bid after a losing season..in a word NO..its a decent new adition to the team..but i think were looking more along the lines of a winning season with potential play-off results....

but hey you know what you call 47 millionairs watching the superbowl?
the detroit lions...my home team...last year i predicted them to win 1 game...cant win em all right..lol my 2 cents
chefjimmy
chefjimmy

Number of posts : 545
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Back to top Go down

T.O. in buffalo Empty Re: T.O. in buffalo

Post by illphillllllll Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:28 am

been a week and only one taker, very surprised. chef your about right with their record but they had a hot start and were looking like a possible playoff team before trent edwards their qb went down. i actually believe if he stays healthy they will compete with the patriots for the division title. brady will have a tough year coming off the injury i'm guessing. the one on one coverage on T.O. is going to open up the run game for buffalo and marshawn lynch. i here people say T.O. broke up the dallas chemistry but truth of the matter is they were playing lights out until romo went down, that is what destroyed their season. prediction buffalo 10-6 and a wild card birth.
illphillllllll
illphillllllll

Back to top Go down

Post by thehogster65 Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:41 pm

ROFLMAO

I for one is so glad the COWBOYS got rid of that poison named TO a.k.a. DON"T ASK ME TO DO NOTHING BUT CATCH THE BALL. Oh by the way only throw it to me when no one is around me and the ball must hit me in both hands. If the ball does not hit me in the hands it is the QB's fault not mine, and if the ball should happen to go threw my hands it is the QB,s fault for not throwing it soft enough. Furthermore no one is allowed to call a passing play for any other player with out my permission. Buffaloe might get one good year out of him, but if they make the playoffs the team better give him all the credit for getting them their.
thehogster65
thehogster65

Number of posts : 438
Registration date : 2009-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post by illphillllllll Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:04 am

i think he catches as bad rap with the dropped balls thing. when he had that broken finger while playing for dallas i know he was dropping plenty of them but it was understandable in my opinion. he is a great blocker and uses his size to his advantage. you will notice this for dallas when their rushing stats drop this year. i also remember him running down the field 60 yards after a tony romo turnover making a great tackle to stop a touchdown. the guy is a competitor on and off the field if you check out his workout ethics. can be destructive i agree, but so can tony romo trying to do his best brett favre impression.
illphillllllll
illphillllllll

Back to top Go down

Post by thehogster65 Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:04 am

Oh no you didn't just dog on ROMO illphill Laughing I think you will see Romo really take off now that TO is gone. There will be better spreading around of the ball. Tony will not have to look TO's way before he can start his checkdown. He now will be able to scan the whole field and throw to whoever is open with out having to listen to TO whining cause he did not get ball.As you can probably tell I'm a big COWBOY fan and TO has been nothing but poison to the team. Cya at the tables.
thehogster65
thehogster65

Number of posts : 438
Registration date : 2009-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post by illphillllllll Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:31 am

hog i love a good debate with a dallas fan its in my blood, eagles lol. romo's number one target has been jason witten, one of the things T.O. cried about last year. without that two on one coverage that T.O. comands, which no other receiver on dallas does, it will give defenses more versatility on how they want to attack the dallas offense. i expect defenses to put an extra guy in the box to slow down their run game or use a safety on witten on third down passing situations instead of a linebacker. an impact receiver not only puts up numbers, he can create mismatches for other players.
illphillllllll
illphillllllll

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: