Donkhard.com Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Online Poker Rooms

Results of: Donkhard.com Freeroll #68 - Presented by Stybero.com

2 posters

Go down

Results of:  Donkhard.com Freeroll #68 - Presented by Stybero.com Empty Results of: Donkhard.com Freeroll #68 - Presented by Stybero.com

Post by datsme53 Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:02 am

Well.... I scratched and clawed to the final table... thought I might make a real go of it then. Ended up 5th... for $2.10! Smile The last hand that took me out was a toughy, but hey... it's poker. I had A,J off... short stacked I took it all in. Second short stack called me... she had A,8 off.... got her dominated! Flop had an 8 in it and that was it! Sad Might have been able to do something from there, but it was not to be. Still happy with the 5th place... especially being short stacked most of the way.

Congrats to Trucker too! He played great and got an 11th finish! Still going on now... 2 left. Congrats to all ITM!

Here is a pic of the tournament lobby.

Results of:  Donkhard.com Freeroll #68 - Presented by Stybero.com FullTilt

Last edited by datsme53 on Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:52 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added pic of lobby)
datsme53
datsme53
Member Rank: Straight Flush
Member Rank: Straight Flush

Number of posts : 1583
Registration date : 2008-12-04

Back to top Go down

Results of:  Donkhard.com Freeroll #68 - Presented by Stybero.com Empty Re: Results of: Donkhard.com Freeroll #68 - Presented by Stybero.com

Post by Guest Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:44 am

congrats to u also datsme good strong finish for u and it was a long day for me up at 3amsat. worked and still finished in 11th at 105am in the donkhard tourney but gotta tell ya i am awake now and the keyboard is blurry lol. Also would like to say everybody played well and hope everybody enjoyed the game congrats to the winner bccheever and all the finaltable people great finish

Back to top Go down

Results of:  Donkhard.com Freeroll #68 - Presented by Stybero.com Empty Re: Results of: Donkhard.com Freeroll #68 - Presented by Stybero.com

Post by illphillllllll Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:06 pm

congrats to you guys. i enjoyed railing and supporting you two, even caught a little crap over it, lol. dats you should have told me you went back for a pic i just posted it. the 2 hands you had pocket JJ were the best two hands of the tourny.
illphillllllll
illphillllllll
Member Rank: Boat
Member Rank: Boat

Number of posts : 745
Registration date : 2009-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down