Donkhard.com Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Online Poker Rooms

ITM Finish in private tourney

4 posters

Go down

ITM Finish in private tourney Empty ITM Finish in private tourney

Post by datsme53 Mon Mar 30, 2009 10:49 pm

ITM Finish in private tourney PrivateRailBirds150Freeroll03-30-1

Hey, I hit another ITM finish at a private freeroll. Was doing ok until the last 20 hands or so I was in. I caught 3 face cards(loners) and no A's... and just went away lol! I got donked pretty hard in a few hands. It still had over 200 left and I had about 10k in chips when I had K,Q suited, bet 3x the blinds and got raised by a lotto player that was still in somehow. I called and ... the flop came J,A,10 rainbow! I checked the str8 I had made to check him out and he goes all in! I immediately called.. he had Jc,6c... of course he hit the runner runner flush and crippled me to 4400! In another hand later, two of us had K,Q and flopped a str8 and I checked to slow play it only to have a guy go all in! The 2 of us call and another runner runner beat! Back down the chip count I go! Got some chips back now and here comes a hand where 3 of us go all in.. I have Q,Q a guy has J,J and the third all in hand has another QQ! Flop comes like 4,J,A. Turn comes 10, river is a K! We make a str8 sandwich out of a set of J's and split his chips!

First time I tried out Players Only software for this freeroll. It was a 24th place finish out of 504 for $.96. A least a start to a roll. Not a get rich scheme, but a had a good time. Smile
datsme53
datsme53
Member Rank: Straight Flush
Member Rank: Straight Flush

Number of posts : 1583
Registration date : 2008-12-04

Back to top Go down

ITM Finish in private tourney Empty Re: ITM Finish in private tourney

Post by thehogster65 Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:01 pm

WTG DATSME game very well played obviously. Against 504 players too,I've played some freerolls there quite a bit myself on the weekends and I remember them. Hope to catch you at the tables their sometimes. Keep building that bankroll.
thehogster65
thehogster65
Member Rank: Boat

Number of posts : 438
Registration date : 2009-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 01, 2009 4:21 pm

nice going dats see chef finished in the money too i ve been missing these as of late 2pm or the 9pm games just not fitting my schedule right now gl on players only nice site br building for sure .

Back to top Go down

ITM Finish in private tourney Empty WTG! dats

Post by chefjimmy Wed Apr 01, 2009 6:04 pm

awesome bro any in the money finish is a good one...congrads and keep up the good playing.
chefjimmy
chefjimmy

Number of posts : 545
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Back to top Go down

Post by illphillllllll Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:40 am

dats and jimmy nice job on the tourny finish. very decent cash when trying to build the bankroll up. hopefully you will have more opportunities on the site to work on it. looks like a cool tourny hope you have another itm next time.
illphillllllll
illphillllllll

Number of posts : 745
Registration date : 2009-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down