Donkhard.com Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Online Poker Rooms

Resullts of Donkhard #72 Freeroll

2 posters

Go down

Resullts of Donkhard #72 Freeroll Empty Resullts of Donkhard #72 Freeroll

Post by datsme53 Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:45 pm

Resullts of Donkhard #72 Freeroll Donkhard72FreerollatTilt

I managed an ITM finish in tonights Omaha freeroll! Smile

Quote from TheBigDonk.....

"Oh yeah, this is my game. Been making a killing in PLO8 lately. The key to this game is going to be to play tight, there will be plenty of
loose play, and it's always best to run counter to the herd."

Well .... I followed TBD's advice as best as I could. He said to play tight... well I was really squeaking on this tourney tonight!

2 more fine quotes from our leader here on Donkhard!

"My strategy was to not only play a very tight game, but to also go easy on the aggression in an effort to conserve chips." and....

"I'm sure my opponents' minds were spinning when I nailed them to the wall with my "fold in the dark" technique (expect to see all the big name pros using that one soon). By the time I busted the bubble, my stats were looking pretty impressive. I managed to play only 0% of my hands (you can't get any tighter than that without actually ripping up your cards) and raised 0 times (now that's chip conservation!) I think it worked out pretty well for me in the end."

Just goes to show you that TBD knows how to get it done! I decided to emulate what he preached and it resulted in an ITM finish! lol!

Here are the real winners of tonights tourney!

Resullts of Donkhard #72 Freeroll Donkhard72FreerollatTiltwinners

Congrats to jojack39 on being the winner! Congrats to all ITM!
datsme53
datsme53
Member Rank: Straight Flush
Member Rank: Straight Flush

Number of posts : 1583
Registration date : 2008-12-04

Back to top Go down

Resullts of Donkhard #72 Freeroll Empty Re: Resullts of Donkhard #72 Freeroll

Post by RawDeal Mon Apr 06, 2009 2:29 am

Hey WTG guys (to all that made it in) Surprised !!! I wish I cud of played in this one. I found out about this game probly like a couple minutes to start time, but I was unable to play cuz' my B/F was playin' on FT that night. He told me about it, but unfortunately he was in a game already prior to the start time of this one at that time (he was on break when he told me). But Congrats to the Top 27 players that made it to win cash!!!!! Very Happy

GL to all at the tables!!
RawDeal
RawDeal
Member Rank: 7 Duey Newie
Member Rank: 7 Duey Newie

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-03-14

Back to top Go down