Donkhard.com Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Online Poker Rooms

full tilt tourney dollars tournament

2 posters

Go down

full tilt tourney dollars tournament Empty full tilt tourney dollars tournament

Post by Guest Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:42 am

well last night finished 24 out of 2700 in the 640 tourney it was a battle got my 2dollars though added to br .

Back to top Go down

full tilt tourney dollars tournament Empty Re: full tilt tourney dollars tournament

Post by slyone66 Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:59 am

love those tourneys trucker, usually make it down to the money also. but they are to long for the money. thats the only thing i dislike over it
slyone66
slyone66
Member Rank: Boat

Number of posts : 702
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Back to top Go down

full tilt tourney dollars tournament Empty Re: full tilt tourney dollars tournament

Post by illphillllllll Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:00 am

trucker how long did it take to get in the money on that one. i've only played the tilt freerolls a couple of times with no luck. my strategy of playing tight and waiting for a hand doesn't seem to work there, usually get outdrawn by the superstacks who are willing to get it in with any pair or draw. maybe if you give me some type of timeframe i could adjust my strayegy to fit.
illphillllllll
illphillllllll

Number of posts : 745
Registration date : 2009-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:44 pm

its about 3 1/2 hours philly got to be patient unless u get lucky in the all in barage but i am a slow stack builder so i just wait for my hands . gl its kinda grueling for a 1% payout on the field but hey no br on tilt have to try .

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down