Donkhard.com Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Online Poker Rooms

players only 3rd place in a freeroll

2 posters

Go down

players only  3rd place in a freeroll Empty players only 3rd place in a freeroll

Post by Guest Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:42 am

players only  3rd place in a freeroll 3rd_pl11

Back to top Go down

players only  3rd place in a freeroll Empty Re: players only 3rd place in a freeroll

Post by Guest Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:44 am

ok thats my first attemt at imaging so i didnt crop it right lol

Back to top Go down

players only  3rd place in a freeroll Empty Re: players only 3rd place in a freeroll

Post by thehogster65 Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:47 am

Congrats trucker nice finish and I never crop my screenshot either. I never figured out how too. Add another $12 to the bankroll and keep on building.
thehogster65
thehogster65
Member Rank: Boat

Number of posts : 438
Registration date : 2009-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:57 am

thehogster65 wrote:Congrats trucker nice finish and I never crop my screenshot either. I never figured out how too. Add another $12 to the bankroll and keep on building.

thank you hog
and man thats a good lookin trophy u got there u earned it congrats on your win .

Back to top Go down

Post by illphillllllll Sun Apr 12, 2009 10:14 am

congrats on the nice cash trucker. if you use the paint program and want some advice on how to cut the pictures i would be glad to help. holler at me here or give me a pm.
illphillllllll
illphillllllll

Number of posts : 745
Registration date : 2009-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down