Donkhard.com Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Online Poker Rooms

Results of Donkhard.com Freeroll - #80

4 posters

Go down

Results of Donkhard.com Freeroll - #80 Empty Results of Donkhard.com Freeroll - #80

Post by datsme53 Fri Apr 17, 2009 11:38 pm

Results of Donkhard.com Freeroll - #80 Donkhard80FreerollatTilt04-17-09

Congrats to damart2202 for the win tonight! Good job in a field of 424! Also want to congratulate all who were ITM! Smile Hope everyone had a good time. Hope to see the winner back here and some of the others listed on the screenshot to give us their opinion and stories of their finishes tonight!
datsme53
datsme53
Member Rank: Straight Flush
Member Rank: Straight Flush

Number of posts : 1583
Registration date : 2008-12-04

Back to top Go down

Results of Donkhard.com Freeroll - #80 Empty Re: Results of Donkhard.com Freeroll - #80

Post by chefjimmy Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:59 am

yeah i donked out hard on this one tho TDB had siggested striking while the iron was hot this iron was wore out...i found myself at a table full of alliners,and finally caved in and got booted out...but congrads to all who did so well!
chefjimmy
chefjimmy
Member Rank: Boat

Number of posts : 545
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Back to top Go down

Results of Donkhard.com Freeroll - #80 Empty Re: Results of Donkhard.com Freeroll - #80

Post by slyone66 Sat Apr 18, 2009 10:16 am

i'm bumming, i logged on to donkhard to make sure i had right time written down for tourney, and spaced out i had it down but it already started, so i missed it Sad . i will be on pitbull tonight already registered, see you people on the felts....
slyone66
slyone66

Number of posts : 702
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by illphillllllll Sat Apr 18, 2009 10:57 am

i think i was last of the donkhards in this one. the tilt tournys are pretty hard for me to play because of the lack of skill involved. believe it or not i would much rather play the pitbull tourny tonight. i think it will be a better tourny and not the lottery that the tilt tournys become. i will see you guys tonight, prolly sit out on tilt but i will be here rooting for you.
illphillllllll
illphillllllll

Number of posts : 745
Registration date : 2009-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down