Donkhard.com Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Online Poker Rooms

The SH1T LIST

+6
slyone66
snug25
Minimouse448
chefjimmy
thehogster65
MeganK
10 posters

Go down

The SH1T LIST Empty The SH1T LIST

Post by MeganK Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:22 am

So hopefully this is going to be the start of a very useful thread and we can hunt down and trap some password thieves...... Evil or Very Mad and beat the sh1t outta them.

http://209.85.227.132/translate_c?hl=en&sl=ru&u=http://forum.holdemworld.ru/showthread.php%3Fp%3D2690&prev=/search%3Fq%3D%2522acpgfrsat%2522%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DG&usg=ALkJrhgBpbBYc8sp0uwMWMv2iU42jbejpg#post2690 This is one of those strange language sites but i used the translate tool - I think its russian or romanian or something.

Above is the link to him sharing donkhard's password to the freeroll held on Saturday. I have checked and he is not registered under the alias "deacitil" here so he must be using something else, BUT THERE IS A PLAYER WITH THAT ALIAS AT FULL TILT.... Twisted Evil .

MeganK
Member Rank: 7 Duey Newie

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-03-21

Back to top Go down

The SH1T LIST Empty Think this might be his alias on most sites

Post by MeganK Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:38 am

DesciTTiLNN - so perhaps not terrorise the guy with the alias deacitil quite yet, but this d1ck probably has multiple accounts. I got the name from screenshots that he posted on that same site. And the extrensions on his imageshack account is .ru so I presume that is Russia.

MeganK

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-03-21

Back to top Go down

The SH1T LIST Empty Re: The SH1T LIST

Post by Guest Mon Apr 20, 2009 10:58 am

dam ruskys lol good investigative work megan and ps 10 2 is always a all in hand Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post by thehogster65 Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:47 pm

Nice job Meagan
We will keep an eye out for that name at other sites too. Oh and trucker 10 2 is only an all-in hand on Doyles when you are at a table with the man himself in a bounty tourney. Take him out with that hand and it is a very nice payday for you.
thehogster65
thehogster65
Member Rank: Boat

Number of posts : 438
Registration date : 2009-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post by chefjimmy Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:30 pm

Great job megan!Thank you for being on top of this...password thieves wreck it for everyone,including themselves,and they are to stupid to know it!
chefjimmy
chefjimmy

Number of posts : 545
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:33 am

thehogster65 wrote:Nice job Meagan
We will keep an eye out for that name at other sites too. Oh and trucker 10 2 is only an all-in hand on Doyles when you are at a table with the man himself in a bounty tourney. Take him out with that hand and it is a very nice payday for you.

well duh i think i knew that just bustin megan shes good people lol i like her posts on here and elsewhere .....

Back to top Go down

The SH1T LIST Empty Thiefs

Post by Minimouse448 Sat May 09, 2009 9:08 pm

MeganK wrote:So hopefully this is going to be the start of a very useful thread and we can hunt down and trap some password thieves...... Evil or Very Mad and beat the sh1t outta them. Hello Megan, how have you been? Hopefully Good and Doing Great in your Play's. I don't know the secret that the thiefs have. I am a member, so I do believe and search this site and never have found a password. I keep telling myself it is over my head. wow. Maybe a Blonde thing. Anyhow I been playing really well. Was doing great even in the shoot out's on poker Stars but now the last day I can only laugh at what The cards have in stored for me, So I am forced to take Mothers Day away from Playing and enjoy the day. Hopefully when I return Monday the cards will start to favor me again. Wishing You and Everyone else A Very Happy Mother's Day and talk much more very soon. Good Luck, *MINI*

http://209.85.227.132/translate_c?hl=en&sl=ru&u=http://forum.holdemworld.ru/showthread.php%3Fp%3D2690&prev=/search%3Fq%3D%2522acpgfrsat%2522%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DG&usg=ALkJrhgBpbBYc8sp0uwMWMv2iU42jbejpg#post2690 This is one of those strange language sites but i used the translate tool - I think its russian or romanian or something.

Above is the link to him sharing donkhard's password to the freeroll held on Saturday. I have checked and he is not registered under the alias "deacitil" here so he must be using something else, BUT THERE IS A PLAYER WITH THAT ALIAS AT FULL TILT.... Twisted Evil .
Minimouse448
Minimouse448

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2009-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by snug25 Sun May 10, 2009 12:46 pm

let me get this straight...youre snitching about snitchers??
aint that a bit ironic???
pot calling the kettle.....?

do what you have to.... i think its a waste of your time...to say the least
snug25
snug25
Member Rank: Pair

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2009-03-19

http://www.fetishdeluxe.be       www.welovecruises.net

Back to top Go down

Post by chefjimmy Sun May 10, 2009 3:45 pm

snug i just lost so much respect for you....password thieves hurt everyone,i cannot believe you would go there...snitching on snitches? ,thats just sad,that you think that way...giving out our private passwords is wrong on so many levels...but above all that the only thing it takes to get them is fill out a small form....i just am in shock that you think nthat is snitching.....you,ve got some growing to do
chefjimmy
chefjimmy

Back to top Go down

Post by slyone66 Sun May 10, 2009 4:11 pm

have to agree with you jimmy. i can t stand password thieves. and snug you should be sticking up for the forum. its not snitching, shes doing the forum good by catching this maggot.(thats right maggot) . donkhards passwords are always released before tourney. unlike alot of sites that require you to post a certain amount of post donkhard doesn't. just become a member and contribute even 1 post or introduction. good work megan will definitely look out for the scumbag.... Shocked
slyone66
slyone66

Number of posts : 702
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by datsme53 Sun May 10, 2009 7:32 pm

snug25 wrote:let me get this straight...youre snitching about snitchers??
aint that a bit ironic???
pot calling the kettle.....?

do what you have to.... i think its a waste of your time...to say the least

First I want to thank chefjimmy and slyone for your comments to snug25! Cool Losing respect for you snug25 is a definite. Why would you (snug25) condone on any level password thieves and password sharers? By calling Megan a snitch for doing what she's doing is TOTALLY out of line! ANYONE who knows anything about password thieves has it as his/her duty to the forum to turn in anyone who is known to give out or seek passwords under the radar. Why anyone would do this is beyond my comprehension. All we ask here at Donkhard, is that you sign up and become a member in order to participate in our freerolls... period! Rolling Eyes Nothing else is required. WHAT IS SO HARD? Mad Then to give out the password so that over 300 nonmembers get in without signing up is ridiculous. It takes the freeroll prize money and waters it down so much that it barley makes it worth the effort to play and ruins it for all! Mad These freerolls are for members of Donkhard... that's why it is listed in the PRIVATE tab at the poker site!

I think sufficient punishment would be the gillotine! Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Tracking down and punishing password thieves is the duty of ALL members here... and if you don't have the stomach for it...snug25...you are free to leave! Mad
datsme53
datsme53
Member Rank: Straight Flush
Member Rank: Straight Flush

Number of posts : 1583
Registration date : 2008-12-04

Back to top Go down

Post by chefjimmy Mon May 11, 2009 6:26 am

Last but far from least i would like to add that megan k is what being a member is all about.She is taking time out of her life to help members of this forum...and quite a few other forums if you know megan...she deserved your thanks and your respect not your snide comments.....and megan you have and will have my respect and my thanks!
chefjimmy
chefjimmy

Back to top Go down

Post by illphillllllll Mon May 11, 2009 11:59 am

i once contacted a site because 2 players were chip dumping, they were stealing from me so i don't feel like a snitch, i'm just not going to be taken advantage of. when you stand up for what is right i applaud you, when you tell on your brother for cursing your a snitch. if you get locked up doing wrong and tell on someone else your a snitch. if someone takes your money and you expose them you are not a snitch you are proving your not a sucker. password theives are fking losers.
illphillllllll
illphillllllll

Number of posts : 745
Registration date : 2009-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by grimreaper60 Sun May 17, 2009 7:23 am

illphillllllll wrote:i once contacted a site because 2 players were chip dumping, they were stealing from me so i don't feel like a snitch, i'm just not going to be taken advantage of. when you stand up for what is right i applaud you, when you tell on your brother for cursing your a snitch. if you get locked up doing wrong and tell on someone else your a snitch. if someone takes your money and you expose them you are not a snitch you are proving your not a sucker. password theives are fking losers.

Same thing happened to me last week at a site, but they were also telling each other what they had in a different language, that I was typing into google as they talked to see what they were saying. Yep one told the other "I have AK better fold it" The chip dumping continued, I reported it and nothing was done.

I hate playing in a game with pw thiefs and usually get out early because the fun has been taken out of the game. I will turn them in everytime, hate them.

grimreaper60

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2009-04-07

Back to top Go down

Post by smallteene Sat May 23, 2009 9:04 pm

I just played in my first donkhard free roll and I have to admit it, I felt bad for not posting anything yet, but I went back on during and after, now I am very addicted. I can't wait for the next one on Full Tilt so I can see some friendly faces.
smallteene
smallteene

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2009-05-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down