Donkhard.com Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Online Poker Rooms

NOPAYPOKER $100 Sponsor Freeroll final table

2 posters

Go down

NOPAYPOKER $100 Sponsor Freeroll final table Empty NOPAYPOKER $100 Sponsor Freeroll final table

Post by datsme53 Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:35 pm

NOPAYPOKER $100 Sponsor Freeroll final table NOPAYPOKER

Took my name off of list on final table before I remembered to get screenshot lol! Finished 10th, but should have had much better finish, maybe a win. 4 other stacks had less than a round of blinds left at this point. I got K,K and raised to 3x the blind. Got called by 3 other players. Flop came 2,4,9 rainbow. I took it all in and had one caller... the chip leader. Terrible player but very lucky. He had called with 10,9 off! Yes.... the turn was a 9! Mad Mad Would have put me in 2nd position, but it's not to be. The payout was $2 USD for tenth. As you can see, this $100 USD freeroll had only 29 entrants and payed to the top 10.

This site has 1 weekly freeroll at $25 USD, 3 weekly freerolls at $50 USD, 1 weekly $100 $USD Sponsors freeroll, and 1 Monthly $200 USD freeroll. This site is totally free no risk. It is sponsor funded so there is some ads (banners) while you play to have to look at, but not really that big a deal.My bankroll stands at $5.83 at this point. I will likely only play these 6 major freerolls that this site has from now on, with the possible exception of rings. Here is the payout structure for this site.

NOPAYPOKER $100 Sponsor Freeroll final table Tournamentpayout
datsme53
datsme53
Member Rank: Straight Flush
Member Rank: Straight Flush

Number of posts : 1583
Registration date : 2008-12-04

Back to top Go down

NOPAYPOKER $100 Sponsor Freeroll final table Empty Re: NOPAYPOKER $100 Sponsor Freeroll final table

Post by snug25 Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:49 am

first off: good game for getting into the prizepot Smile
never easy, especially if youre new to the site.

loads of sites are like that though, too many to start em all lol.
i only play: carbon, full tilt, poker stars, everst, pkr, doyles, party poker
and i think thats too much as it is whahahaha.

perhaps we can do a nice game together on carbon one day?
cause i dont think that site you played has that nice a pool anyway....

gl in future Very Happy:D
ciao4now
snug25
snug25
Member Rank: Pair
Member Rank: Pair

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2009-03-19

http://www.fetishdeluxe.be       www.welovecruises.net

Back to top Go down