Donkhard.com Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Online Poker Rooms

WSOP Step 2 Voucher Win at GoHard!

2 posters

Go down

WSOP Step 2 Voucher Win at GoHard! Empty WSOP Step 2 Voucher Win at GoHard!

Post by datsme53 Thu Apr 30, 2009 10:56 pm

WSOP Step 2 Voucher Win at GoHard! WSOPGoHardStep2Win04-30-09

I took this one to the final table. Smile Jumped up from 30th with 40 left to 2nd position with 10 left. I won a step 2 voucher with this 4th place finish! Smile I now have 4 step 1 vouchers and 2 step 2 vouchers... tried to play a step 1 today and took over an hour and still didn't get one going. You have to join these steps which are 10 player SnG's and you have to wait till they fill up to be able to play. I'll try again tomorrow to get into one.
datsme53
datsme53
Member Rank: Straight Flush

Number of posts : 1583
Registration date : 2008-12-04

Back to top Go down

WSOP Step 2 Voucher Win at GoHard! Empty Re: WSOP Step 2 Voucher Win at GoHard!

Post by illphillllllll Mon May 04, 2009 5:34 pm

Dear illphill,

Congratulations!

.. on winning the 21. place in our SATELLITE tournament "$2,500 Freeroll Feeder" on 2009-05-04 15:00:00!

With this rank you win Seat to $2,500 Freeroll! Your winnings will be credited to your GoHard Poker player account immediately. these are top 35 out of 1,000 to qualify. got an email today, think they are going to be everyday. hope to see some donkhard members there.
illphillllllll
illphillllllll
Member Rank: Boat
Member Rank: Boat

Number of posts : 745
Registration date : 2009-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by datsme53 Mon May 04, 2009 6:18 pm

illphillllllll wrote:Dear illphill,

Congratulations!

.. on winning the 21. place in our SATELLITE tournament "$2,500 Freeroll Feeder" on 2009-05-04 15:00:00!

With this rank you win Seat to $2,500 Freeroll! Your winnings will be credited to your GoHard Poker player account immediately. these are top 35 out of 1,000 to qualify. got an email today, think they are going to be everyday. hope to see some donkhard members there.

I only hope I can get the time to play some of these. Good freeroll for sure if you can qualify. Weather getting good and work starting soon. Very busy now trying to get things done before work starts in earnest. Gotta find some time at those times of day to try to qualify. Good luck to you and great job on making the top 35. Not an easy thing to do out of 1000 I'm sure. Hope to find time to at least make an effort to qualify. Good luck to all who can get into the final! Smile
datsme53
datsme53

Number of posts : 1583
Registration date : 2008-12-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down