Donkhard.com Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Online Poker Rooms

won a deepstack coupon for the 50k garanteed on carbon on sunday

+2
slyone66
snug25
6 posters

Go down

won a deepstack coupon for the 50k garanteed on carbon on sunday Empty won a deepstack coupon for the 50k garanteed on carbon on sunday

Post by snug25 Mon May 04, 2009 1:46 pm

the subject title says it all i suppose.
im 3time title holder of that forum now Smile
the winner took all, a $109 deep stack satelite coupon to be used in a 50.000$ game on carbon on sunday

it was a really hard game, ended up heads up with the owner of the forum..and beat him badly whahaha.
i beat him twice before so he doesnt like me anymore.
hes a pathetic fool, cause hes such a sore loser.
after my first title win, he banned me....after a month i could return he said...

so i did and took another 50bucks hahaha
my second win Wink again he banned me...

i got really fed up with him doing so cause he couldnt stand losing, then why become owner of a forum??! right??
but still...i like a lot of the members, so i thought frig him!
and i came back for a third time..

and yes you guessed it, i won again....
in the final headsup he called me a moron, a retard and a donk...amongst other things...so sad really.
didnt know if i should feel offended or just laugh at him...
after my win i got that coupon and yeah you guessed it, he banned me AGAIN!

i dont care, i will get the pw anyway from other moderators.... so ill be back to beat his ass again you can be sure Wink

let me know what you all think of the win, his behaviour, or any tips how i can shut him up next time hahahaha.
ciao4 now, snug
snug25
snug25
Member Rank: Pair

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2009-03-19

http://www.fetishdeluxe.be       www.welovecruises.net

Back to top Go down

won a deepstack coupon for the 50k garanteed on carbon on sunday Empty Re: won a deepstack coupon for the 50k garanteed on carbon on sunday

Post by slyone66 Mon May 04, 2009 2:25 pm

snug let us know wht time the tourney is on sunday so we can rail you. and heckle him if he starts cracking on you.
slyone66
slyone66
Member Rank: Boat

Number of posts : 702
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Back to top Go down

won a deepstack coupon for the 50k garanteed on carbon on sunday Empty Re: won a deepstack coupon for the 50k garanteed on carbon on sunday

Post by The Big Donk Mon May 04, 2009 5:47 pm

I was freakin' blown away when I read this post. At first I thought I was speechless, then later realized that I actually had so much to say I didn't know where to start.

IMO, the behavior of this administrator you're referring to is appalling. A member should never be banned for winning a tournament, regardless of how many times or who he's up against. That's just horrible. You deserved to be congratulated and should even have received some additional attention & recognition for defeating "The Man." A member should never be discouraged from winning. If the admin wants to win so bad, he ought to just ban everyone from the forum and enter the tournies himself.

From what you said, it sounds like this guy's biggest problem with you is that you've got his number. Taking it out on you is the easy way out. Instead of taking the time to evaluate his own performance, he used you as a scapegoat.

I'll tell you, it's a whole lot easier to click the "ban" button than to have to go through and re-evaluate your whole approach to poker. To figure out how you kept beating him, he'd have to go through and review his hand histories and note the types of hands he played, how he played them, especially noting which hands of his you saw when he showed. After taking the time to examine everything, he'd have to go back and look at everything from your perspective and try to figure out what kind of a player you thought he was.

It's likely that you beat him because he somehow played predictably, only playing certain hands, being overly-aggressive, or something to that affect. Instead of having to evaluate his game, face you again, and make a few well timed adjustments to defeat you, he took the easy road. Click. Ban.

Not my approach to the game. The last time I was defeated Heads-Up by a donkhard member, I congratulated him on a great game. He posted a thread about his 1st place finish here on the forum, leaving out the fact that he had beat me for the win. I replied to the post, congratulating him again and reminding him that he had some additional bragging rights he forgot to mention; he had taken down The Mighty Big Donk!

He, like you, had played a great game to defeat the forum admin. He, like you, deserved his moment in the spotlight.

I feel bad that your big win, which should have been cause for great celebration, had to be soured by the immature acts of someone who should conduct themselves as a professional.

Congratulations on your victory.

As far as shutting him up, he doesn't seem to me to be the type of player you'll be able to silence. He's one of the many players that I note as "Type 1" player. If you really don't want to hear his crap, best way to shut him up would be to turn off your chat. Personally, I would leave the chat on. Type 1 players are typically very boisterous and proud. The can hold a grudge and will probably gun for you forever. But the Type 1 goes tilt very easily, and when they do, oh how the chips will fly!

Fight this particular fire with gasoline. You can get this guy to vomit chips into your pile by attacking his ego. Talk s*** and piss him off at the table. Don't try to bluff this guy, because it won't likely work. But if you do manage to pull off a big bluff against him, be sure to show it! Anything that you can do to put this guy's manhood in question will throw him off of his game. If you can get him riled up enough, he will play some of the worst poker possible in an attempt to catch some impossible luck and take you out.

Congrats again and good luck to you the next time around. I'll be rooting for you to beat him again.
The Big Donk
The Big Donk
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1373
Registration date : 2008-06-08

http://donkhard.com/default.aspx

Back to top Go down

Post by datsme53 Mon May 04, 2009 6:29 pm

WOW! That's one forum I'm glad I'm not active in. What a bunch of crap that is!
I gotta agree with sly and TBD here for sure. He's is supposed to be an ambassador of poker. Seems to be just the opposite from what I understand of this. How could he possibly be admin on a poker forum? He's supposed to be a professional and promote not only his forum, but the game of poker as well. Can't say being a member of that forum would ever be the same after knowing that had happened. Keep your head up and when you get the chance... TAKE HIM DOWN!...
At the tables of course...LOL! Wink
datsme53
datsme53
Member Rank: Straight Flush
Member Rank: Straight Flush

Number of posts : 1583
Registration date : 2008-12-04

Back to top Go down

Post by unibamber Mon May 04, 2009 6:52 pm

i agree with you i have not been a member long but it is not the wy to treat people. just because he got beat. he should take tip out of TBD book and looat his own game first. instead of banning peole because he as been beat wat a shame its s own falt no one elses hes been beat by better player.
unibamber
unibamber
Member Rank: Straight
Member Rank: Straight

Number of posts : 180
Registration date : 2009-05-02

Back to top Go down

Post by snug25 Thu May 07, 2009 5:16 am

thank you all for your opinions... for a second there i thought i was losing my sanity.... im glad that im not the only one that thinks that admin is the real donkey here hahaha.

and its not just 1 game ive beat him in....i entered 4 of their games, 3 of which i won, and the 4th i came in 2nd.
so im 3time title holder....but more important: ive beat his behind all 4 times.

he knows im better then him in poker aswell as in real life.
ive known him quite a while now, and he still keeps amazing me...but i dont really let him bother me.

BTD: i agree with you partially: its true that its in my favour to tilt him and take him down time after time... however.... i bluffed him beautifully on secondlast hand.
i had 3 9 offsuit. he had QJ suited....
on the flop there came: K Q 4
he put in half fis stack, and i just pushed him allin....
he folded and i showed my nasty bluff

at that point the curse words flew around the yard hahaha
next hand i had 2 3 offsuit
he had 66 in hand
he made a big raise and again i went allin
and again he folded....

looked to me like a real dumb player, and a very tilted one at that.
2 hands later i won.... AGAIN :p
this was the 4th time i kicked him out the game, but this last time he was sosooooooo close hahaha.
so i can imagine a little why he got mad, still a bad sportsmanship and an ever worse admin of a forum.
im glad to read here that yall would have acted diff.

now im banned there again, but im sure he will inviteme back as usual whahahaha.
normally i wouldnt wanna be seen dead there again... however, who says no to another 50 to 100 bucks :p
so i just take the money, take the abuse, laugh about it and im on my way :p

btw... there was a Q about when im entering this 50k game?! probably upcoming sunday on carbon poker.
so if yall wanna rail on me, go right ahead, but please let me know, makes it nicer for me aswell Very Happy

well...my story is allmost as long as TBD's and i dont wanna out-type him so im done for now.
thanks again for your opinions, glad to feel welcome over here, with my fellow donkeys whahahaha

byebye or should i say...eehhh-aaahhhhh Wink
snug25
snug25

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2009-03-19

http://www.fetishdeluxe.be       www.welovecruises.net

Back to top Go down

Post by chefjimmy Thu May 07, 2009 12:11 pm

i agree with TDB and the rest of the guys...GREAT WIN! And what a loser this guy is...that is just a shame.....congrads bro.
chefjimmy
chefjimmy

Number of posts : 545
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down