Donkhard.com Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Online Poker Rooms

1st Donkhard win!

5 posters

Go down

1st Donkhard win! Empty 1st Donkhard win!

Post by chefjimmy Fri May 08, 2009 10:03 pm

guess even a blind squirrel finds a nut somedays
1st Donkhard win! Screen10
chefjimmy
chefjimmy
Member Rank: Boat

Number of posts : 545
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Back to top Go down

1st Donkhard win! Empty Re: 1st Donkhard win!

Post by chefjimmy Fri May 08, 2009 10:04 pm

i gotta get better at this capture thing huh?
chefjimmy
chefjimmy

Back to top Go down

Post by datsme53 Fri May 08, 2009 10:37 pm

chefjimmy wrote:i gotta get better at this capture thing huh?

Don't let that bother ya... I've made some goofs with this too... like forgetting to reset the ranking for the list of finishers before I do the screen shot. I'll put one in here so all can see the order of finish.

1st Donkhard win! DonkhardFreerollatPitt05-08-09

CONGRATS TO CHEFJIMMY! Nice job chefjimmy... watched it on the rail ... very entertaining tourney. I got knocked out from the final table with this hand by TwB4c2..... I had 9,9... flop came 7,6,4 rainbow.... he bet out twice the BB.... I came over the top all in.... he called... I had him covered by 153 chips. He showed 8,8 and .... yep.... the turn came a 5 giving him the inside str8 hit!!! Mad
Would have put me in the final table with almost 6k, but hey ... it's poker!

TBD gets the comeback of the tourney award... probably twice! LOL! He came back from less than 1k ... got to the final table as the 2nd short stack I believe.. and got it up to the lead or very close at 12k or so! Dropped down to under 2k and got it back up again to be a contender. Ended up going out in 5th ITM!

Chefjimmy took control of the final table and had a dominating lead of nearly 9 to 1 and got in a battle and was even at one point... and just that fast ... he took it down in one hand. Great tourney chefjimmy! Congrats to all ITM!
datsme53
datsme53
Member Rank: Straight Flush
Member Rank: Straight Flush

Number of posts : 1583
Registration date : 2008-12-04

Back to top Go down

Post by illphillllllll Fri May 08, 2009 10:44 pm

great job chef, glad to see that you got the win. you are a great poker player and deserve it. now all you need to do is work on your screenshot game lol.
illphillllllll
illphillllllll

Number of posts : 745
Registration date : 2009-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by thehogster65 Sat May 09, 2009 12:04 am

CONGRATS and WTG Chef Definitely one worth bragging about. Wish I would of made it home from work in time to play. Have a feeling I'm going to miss a lot of tourneys now that work is picking up, and by the time I get home it's always to late to register. Well done to everyone that finished ITM and GG to all the rest of you.
thehogster65
thehogster65

Number of posts : 438
Registration date : 2009-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 09, 2009 4:26 am

welcome to the winners circle CHEF
nice playin chef its nice when ur game comes together and u cash for ur playin time gl in the future on the felts . im sure we will run into each other on the felts somewhere we allways do and congrats too all the other itm peeps. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by chefjimmy Sat May 09, 2009 5:15 am

Hey thanks alot guys...i just want to say how much i enjoy the field here..win or lose...with my friends here at Donkhard its always a good game....and yes TDB definatley deserves some recognition for his comebacks....it was really nice watching him work position in the game...he is very good at it.
chefjimmy
chefjimmy

Back to top Go down

Post by The Big Donk Sat May 09, 2009 11:33 am

Hey when I made my last shove with 10 10 and saw jimmy call and flip over Kings, I thought, "right on!" If I've got to go out, that's the way to go, by a truly classy player with a better hand. Congrats on your victory! You played a great game and it was well earned. Thanks to everyone who played in yesterday's game.
The Big Donk
The Big Donk
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1373
Registration date : 2008-06-08

http://donkhard.com/default.aspx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum