Donkhard.com Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Online Poker Rooms

Got another 1st place finish this week!

5 posters

Go down

Got another 1st place finish this week! Empty Got another 1st place finish this week!

Post by chefjimmy Tue May 12, 2009 4:05 am

It was a private freeroll,with a really decent field,and as the final table came about i had just taken a huge loss after flopping a nut straight,but having my opponent catch a full house on the river.But this game had importance to me,it wasnt a monetary thing,they all knew i was from a different forum,so it was more a personal issue as i,m friends with one of their members,so i kicked back and waited for the right hands and took the win from a guy who was already celebrating a victory he thought he had in the bag...it was a good feeling!\
Got another 1st place finish this week! Screen11
chefjimmy
chefjimmy
Member Rank: Boat

Number of posts : 545
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Back to top Go down

Got another 1st place finish this week! Empty Re: Got another 1st place finish this week!

Post by illphillllllll Tue May 12, 2009 10:01 am

congrats chef on taking another tourny down. been an impressive week already hope you can pull off the hatrick and get your 3rd win this week.
illphillllllll
illphillllllll

Number of posts : 745
Registration date : 2009-02-20

Back to top Go down

Got another 1st place finish this week! Empty Re: Got another 1st place finish this week!

Post by jimbeam77 Tue May 12, 2009 1:52 pm

Very nice job jimmy,and i too would very much like to see a hatrick Very Happy
jimbeam77
jimbeam77
Member Rank: Flush
Member Rank: Flush

Number of posts : 379
Registration date : 2009-02-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 12, 2009 5:38 pm

nice finish chef and it would be sweet seeing its hockey playoff time and u get the hat trick gl .

Back to top Go down

Post by datsme53 Tue May 12, 2009 7:15 pm

Hey Hey jimmy! Great win. I want to see you do what Patrick Kane did for my Blackhawks! YEP! The Hat Trick! He did it in game 6 to put Chicago in the finals!
Would really like to see you do it this week again! Good Luck to you the rest of the week.

CHICAGO BLACKHAWKS! CHICAGO BLACKHAWKS! CHICAGO BLACKHAWKS!

I know they are overachieving in the playoffs, but hey, They are on a roll!
datsme53
datsme53
Member Rank: Straight Flush
Member Rank: Straight Flush

Number of posts : 1583
Registration date : 2008-12-04

Back to top Go down

Post by thehogster65 Tue May 12, 2009 10:09 pm

CONGRATS CHEF I agree with everyone else. I want to see the hat trick. Taking a win away from another forum is just the icing on the cake.
thehogster65
thehogster65

Number of posts : 438
Registration date : 2009-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down