Donkhard.com Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Online Poker Rooms

Doyles Sunday Grand ITM Finish

3 posters

Go down

Doyles Sunday Grand ITM Finish Empty Doyles Sunday Grand ITM Finish

Post by datsme53 Sun May 17, 2009 10:40 pm

Doyles Sunday Grand ITM Finish DoylesSundayGrandITMfinish05-17-09

Well.... I hated this one. I was in at around 12k and needing a hand when I got a K,J suited clubs.... I limped in, was called by a couple.... flop came J,?,K.... So I have flopped 2 pair and one of the callers was a big stack. The big stack went all in and I called. The big stack had K,Q off! I'm sitting pretty... turn was nothing and then came the river.... yep... a Q! Mad Evil or Very Mad Knocked me out into 47th place for $2.50!
That would have put me up to over 28k and in the top 25 at that point... and who knows from there with some chips! Mad Just can't seem to break through in this tourney and get a really good cash. Oh well... next week ... I guess... , but it may be difficult for me to do feeder qualifiers for this now.. working and getting up at 5 AM. I should be in bed now lol.

thehogster is still in this one. As of right now...he just dropped from 76k to 44k..
but don't bet he won't come back and win it. Good luck to you hogster! DONKHARD!!
datsme53
datsme53
Member Rank: Straight Flush
Member Rank: Straight Flush

Number of posts : 1583
Registration date : 2008-12-04

Back to top Go down

Doyles Sunday Grand ITM Finish Empty Re: Doyles Sunday Grand ITM Finish

Post by thehogster65 Sun May 17, 2009 10:44 pm

Congrats Dats game well played. The suck-out was a bad one, but if you can get qualified again just keep trying there is a good long run you some where.
thehogster65
thehogster65
Member Rank: Boat

Number of posts : 438
Registration date : 2009-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post by illphillllllll Sun May 17, 2009 11:34 pm

great job both of you guys for finishing itm. dats don't stress over not getting a big finish yet, with a field that big perfect play won't even get you there, its continuing to play over and over that will get you your big score. remember them tilt qualifiers you were playing, deep run after deep run, until one day you cracked it. stay patient your day will come.
illphillllllll
illphillllllll

Number of posts : 745
Registration date : 2009-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down