Donkhard.com Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Online Poker Rooms

Donkhard $50.00 AP Freeroll

+21
Very Bad Donk
BDMK
Davydave
pjr54
whooper1970
lsfabbri
bhunt79
Qrampage
LilWeed
wild4ever38
MRNASTY1
bigjimreeves
badfrog
justwinbaby81
pakha
crackenuts
kimberttot
tommy0028
LargeLooker
Surf Rat
The Big Donk
25 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Donkhard $50.00 AP Freeroll - Page 2 Empty Re: Donkhard $50.00 AP Freeroll

Post by bigjimreeves Fri May 22, 2009 6:57 pm

sit here 1.5 hrs nopassword why

bigjimreeves
Member Rank: 7 Duey Newie

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-03-19

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberttot Fri May 22, 2009 7:01 pm

tourny started with 5 players

kimberttot

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-05-22

Back to top Go down

Post by pjr54 Fri May 22, 2009 7:04 pm

What a joke, no password posted, and five players have it early.

pjr54

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Davydave Fri May 22, 2009 7:04 pm

kimberttot wrote:tourny started with 5 players

Uh huh, strange.

Davydave

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-04-04

Back to top Go down

Post by BDMK Fri May 22, 2009 7:06 pm

oh well, next time? Smile

BDMK

Registration date : 2009-03-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 22, 2009 7:31 pm

pjr54 wrote:What a joke, no password posted, and five players have it early.

on occasion mistakes happen so deal with it and i am sure he big donk had no idea it was on the wrong date but glad i popped in to recieve so many pm s begging for the pw got 3rd and took in 6 dollars to my br ty. and that was my 4th final table today lmao. and ps. those 5 earned the right to get the pw early . Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Donkhard $50.00 AP Freeroll - Page 2 Empty AP TILT

Post by LargeLooker Fri May 22, 2009 7:39 pm

duh the roll is on FULL TILT for tinight

LargeLooker

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-04-04

Back to top Go down

Post by The Big Donk Fri May 22, 2009 8:27 pm

I would like to offer my sincerest apologies for not releasing the password for the AP game tonight. I assure you that this was a complete accident, and is not a regular occurrence around here. I'm not sure exactly where the error rooted, but I was informed that the game was scheduled for tomorrow night.

Normally I would have been here to see the messages and get the password out in time, but I had a prior engagement this evening and could not be here, which was why I had to release the Full Tilt password about an hour and a half early. Had I known that this game was tonight, I would have released this password as well.

I understand how s***ty it was for those of you who were here for the AP game not to get the password. Although I know that some of you may be too upset to accept my apology, I will still do my best to make it up to you.

I will put in a request right away for a couple more AP freerolls and maybe do a couple on UB as well.

Again, I am very sorry for tonight's miscue. I only hope you all will give me a chance to make it up to you.
The Big Donk
The Big Donk
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1373
Registration date : 2008-06-08

http://donkhard.com/default.aspx

Back to top Go down

Post by Very Bad Donk Sat May 23, 2009 1:57 am

Hey TBD, I see no problem, in fact I thought it was very funny. The five that played this game at least didn't have to put up with the all in players and got to play some good poker, plus they earned the right to the password early
Normally, we all know, AP Techs are very good for messing up of listing games. I know that your game was not the only one that was messed up tonight and nobody was firing insults about them..Oh I see those were buy in games, and just a few of us were telling the Admin about it....Yours was different, LOL it was a freeroll.
Damn, no need to apologize TBD, it should be us members that should be doing the apologies to you, for whinning, being crude and bad remarks to you and the forum.
Now my turn to whine...how about some small buy ins at Absolute Poker. Put the email out with the passwords for these buy ins, being I do have some money there and I will be more than happy to support them. Get them to add a little money to the game and I am sure the boys and girls will try to play them.
Okay, I am camping out here in the forum, waiting for the next free roll password, at AP. I want squatter rights. Peace all

Very Bad Donk

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-07-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 23, 2009 4:37 am

The Big Donk wrote:I would like to offer my sincerest apologies for not releasing the password for the AP game tonight. I assure you that this was a complete accident, and is not a regular occurrence around here. I'm not sure exactly where the error rooted, but I was informed that the game was scheduled for tomorrow night.

Normally I would have been here to see the messages and get the password out in time, but I had a prior engagement this evening and could not be here, which was why I had to release the Full Tilt password about an hour and a half early. Had I known that this game was tonight, I would have released this password as well.

I understand how s***ty it was for those of you who were here for the AP game not to get the password. Although I know that some of you may be too upset to accept my apology, I will still do my best to make it up to you.

I will put in a request right away for a couple more AP freerolls and maybe do a couple on UB as well.

Again, I am very sorry for tonight's miscue. I only hope you all will give me a chance to make it up to you.

hey it was a mistake that no one caught till it was to late heck i came on for the full tilt one and saw all the chatter in chat [thats putting it mildly] other wise i would of been blinded out or taken out after first level think ub and absolute do that . we got some pretty good guys that look out for this forum and we all missed the wrong date but for me apology i worked 85 hrs last week and eyes where half shut lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by chefjimmy Sat May 23, 2009 7:12 am

Mistakes happen...its part of life,i, like trucker, got pms and people asking me for the pw.Guys none of us wanted to keep you out,but the few of us that have been here for awhile and get the password early as a perk,get it because there is an understanding we dont give it out...period...some of the comments thrown our way in the chat was really uncalled for,lifes too short to go freaking out over a password to a freeroll...
chefjimmy
chefjimmy
Member Rank: Boat
Member Rank: Boat

Number of posts : 545
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Back to top Go down

Post by The Big Donk Sat May 23, 2009 10:32 am

100% true, chefjimmy. No one should be blaming the players for the password release (that was my responsibility). I have made it abundantly clear time and time again that password sharing is not allowed. I wrote an announcement regarding password sharing and even altered the forum rules to include a ban on password sharing. The consequences for password sharing are severe, and can even include being banned from the forum for life.

It's unfair to expect players to violate the rules that I set in place and risk being banned for a mistake that I made. Please everyone, do not blame them. The mistake was mine, not theirs. Again I offer my sincerest apologies, not only to those who missed out on the game because I failed to release the password, but to those few players who I gave the password to ahead of time who had to endure the wrath of those who's anger should have been directed toward me.

I will try make it up to you all the best I can.

Thanks to everyone who is being so understanding.
The Big Donk
The Big Donk
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1373
Registration date : 2008-06-08

http://donkhard.com/default.aspx

Back to top Go down

Donkhard $50.00 AP Freeroll - Page 2 Empty absolute freeroll

Post by Nutz-R-Gutz Sat May 23, 2009 5:32 pm

This is gonna be my tourney...I feel it in my bones !!! But best of luck to all who kindly keep their chips warm for me.

Nutz-R-Gutz
Member Rank: Pair
Member Rank: Pair

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2008-09-26

Back to top Go down

Donkhard $50.00 AP Freeroll - Page 2 Empty cant see it at absolute

Post by lucaluca Sat May 23, 2009 5:51 pm

hi cant find it.... blind??? lol

luc

lucaluca

Registration date : 2008-06-27

Back to top Go down

Donkhard $50.00 AP Freeroll - Page 2 Empty cannot seem to find the tourney on absolute

Post by holdemhigh Sat May 23, 2009 6:52 pm

any one have any ideas on how to find it?
thanks,
-Holdemhigh

holdemhigh

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-04-10

Back to top Go down

Donkhard $50.00 AP Freeroll - Page 2 Empty Finally read the other convo''s

Post by holdemhigh Sat May 23, 2009 7:04 pm

Thanks anyways I appreciate all the work you do to put together these free rolls,
C U on the table next time,
-HoldEM

holdemhigh

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-04-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down