Donkhard.com Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Online Poker Rooms

Donkhard may 22nd freeroll

2 posters

Go down

Donkhard may 22nd freeroll Empty Donkhard may 22nd freeroll

Post by chefjimmy Fri May 22, 2009 8:37 pm

umm at least we think it was tdb?dunno what happened when or where,whos fault ect, all i know is this #1 that noone had pw and we didnt think it was ok to give it,#2 that i pulled of the biggest suckout ever to take dats out n win...more importantly #3 that i think your a good man andi have to qualms in my soul whatsoever about giving back this winning to donkhard...i can live getting the best of trucker n dats one night...thats worth way more than money.
Donkhard may 22nd freeroll Screen16
chefjimmy
chefjimmy
Member Rank: Boat

Number of posts : 545
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Back to top Go down

Donkhard may 22nd freeroll Empty Re: Donkhard may 22nd freeroll

Post by datsme53 Fri May 22, 2009 8:59 pm

Well.... I noticed this just before the tourney started and pmed TBD, but knew it would be too late. Just one of those things. AP had it listed as 22nd, but it was 23rd on here. AP started it and so it went. Only five registered and for a while, only chefjimmy and I were playing. Trucker joined us shortly and we had a 3 way battle. AP shut off Illphillll and Jimbeam for not playing any hands... shame on you 2.... LOL! Well, anyway, we played 3 handed. Trucker went out first when I was able to knock him out( I had a good hand). Then it was just jimmy and I. I stayed in it with a suck out to catch a 8 on the river for a set against jimmy's 9's. We played for quite a while and I got top pair(K's) on a hand. I guess jimmy says now he thought I was bluffing, so he called my all in with nothing(he had an Ace lol) and what transpired would blow off the finest wig from anyones head! The hearts just kept falling(4 of them) and he got a flush out... ya know... one of them where you only have on of em yourself! So hey...you be the judge LMFAO!
datsme53
datsme53
Member Rank: Straight Flush

Number of posts : 1583
Registration date : 2008-12-04

Back to top Go down

Post by chefjimmy Fri May 22, 2009 9:04 pm

i did say it was a suckout..oh n my nines hes saying he suckedout on...hes not mentioning the other pair i flopped too....yup i flopped 2 pair, top pair and bottom pair....then he hits his 8 on the river...so were even bro...
chefjimmy
chefjimmy

Back to top Go down

Post by datsme53 Fri May 22, 2009 9:46 pm

chefjimmy wrote:i did say it was a suckout..oh n my nines hes saying he suckedout on...hes not mentioning the other pair i flopped too....yup i flopped 2 pair, top pair and bottom pair....then he hits his 8 on the river...so were even bro...

Rebutt of the rebutt, rebutt.. lol! I noticed too... jimmy didn't mention he called my all in prior to his runner runner oh what a bummer flush..... with an Ace high!! LOL!
Donkish!???? Hey... at least when I went all in I had SOMETHING! LOL
datsme53
datsme53

Number of posts : 1583
Registration date : 2008-12-04

Back to top Go down

Post by chefjimmy Fri May 22, 2009 10:04 pm

Oh bro this one was priceless i,ll remember it forever,,,as if you,ll let me forget...
chefjimmy
chefjimmy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 23, 2009 8:04 am

i was almost the 3rd sitter outer guys cause heck i thouhgt it was on saturday lol but gla d to of been at such a fine table with u2 had fun and chef enjoy it and dats nice hand too take me out . then again it was the quickest itm i ever made .

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down