Donkhard.com Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Online Poker Rooms

Not a fan of it

3 posters

Go down

Not a fan of it Empty Not a fan of it

Post by Alecizzo23 Thu May 28, 2009 4:30 pm

nope i don't bet on sports... nor do i even watch sports...
Alecizzo23
Alecizzo23
Member Rank: Trips
Member Rank: Trips

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2009-05-09

Back to top Go down

Not a fan of it Empty Re: Not a fan of it

Post by KEVINfromHB Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:20 am

You either must be an alien or a complete closet case (no insult intended with either one). It's hard to believe that you don't like any kind of sporting event. You must like some kind of sport. There has to be some kind of ball, bat, punching kicking, skiing, swimming or something of the like that you enjoy. (either to watch for competition, or to watch for the grace and skill involved) Mountain climbing?? Bicycle racing. drag boats or funny cars. Nascar. Ice skating. Gymnastics. Skydiving competitions. You mean you dont watch ANY kind of sports, period???? Wow, even my wife likes to watch the Lakers kick ass. Horse racing? Bowling??? Nothing at all??? Be honest. Well good luck to you.
KEVINfromHB
KEVINfromHB
Member Rank: Flush

Number of posts : 223
Registration date : 2008-07-20

http://goodcleanfun.nicetheme.com

Back to top Go down

Post by thehogster65 Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:50 pm

Wait a minute you mean there is some thing on T.V. besides SPORTS NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I eat, drink, sleep,and call my wife different teams names during our love making. Don't care what sport it is I have probably watched it at one time or another. I love to watch CURLING only problem only gets air time during the Winter Olympics. The Senior Badminton League that is here in my town has a big tourney 4 times a year at the local high school gym. Must be at least 65 to enter and I tell you what these ladies could run circles around a lot of people I know and beat them on the court too. There is just something about competition that just pricks my interest and I can't get enough.
thehogster65
thehogster65
Member Rank: Boat
Member Rank: Boat

Number of posts : 438
Registration date : 2009-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post by KEVINfromHB Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:26 am

I'm not that sick with it, but I may be close. I tend to watch the extreme sports channel for days at a time. If the surfing touney is being held in Manhatten Beach CA and the surf is 1-2 inches, I'll still watch.
KEVINfromHB
KEVINfromHB

Number of posts : 223
Registration date : 2008-07-20

http://goodcleanfun.nicetheme.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down