Donkhard.com Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Online Poker Rooms

Results of Round 2 - $50.00 Top Posters Freeroll (Yeah, Another One!)

5 posters

Go down

Results of Round 2 - $50.00 Top Posters Freeroll (Yeah, Another One!) Empty Results of Round 2 - $50.00 Top Posters Freeroll (Yeah, Another One!)

Post by datsme53 Fri May 29, 2009 10:53 pm

Results of Round 2 - $50.00 Top Posters Freeroll (Yeah, Another One!) Donkhard50FreerollforTopPostersforA

Great game TBD! Thanks for the second freeroll for Top Posters opportunity! This one seemed a little strange, but was a good time. TBD finished on top with great play. I managed a 2nd place finish in this one. Smile Sorry Philly about the puter problems you had, but you got a 3rd place in spite of it all!

That's 2 3rd places and a 2nd in the Donkhard tourneys for Thursday and Friday! Smile I'll take it. It was a good time TBD, great playing, nice to get in a heads up with ya!
datsme53
datsme53
Member Rank: Straight Flush

Number of posts : 1583
Registration date : 2008-12-04

Back to top Go down

Results of Round 2 - $50.00 Top Posters Freeroll (Yeah, Another One!) Empty Re: Results of Round 2 - $50.00 Top Posters Freeroll (Yeah, Another One!)

Post by Not Like Me Fri May 29, 2009 11:03 pm

Sweet, I came fourth and I didn't even play a single hand!

On a serious note, I wasn't able to make the game tonight because my grandfather is very ill in the hospital and I spent the evening by his bedside. I came on here like an hour before game time but that's when I got the call to go to the E.R. so I didn't even think twice and just left. Sorry I wasn't able to play with the regs, I know TBD did a great job putting this one together. Perhaps I can host an event for the same group in the near future to make up for lost time.
Not Like Me
Not Like Me
Member Rank: Boat

Number of posts : 441
Registration date : 2009-03-14

Back to top Go down

Results of Round 2 - $50.00 Top Posters Freeroll (Yeah, Another One!) Empty Re: Results of Round 2 - $50.00 Top Posters Freeroll (Yeah, Another One!)

Post by datsme53 Fri May 29, 2009 11:10 pm

Not Like Me wrote:Sweet, I came fourth and I didn't even play a single hand!

On a serious note, I wasn't able to make the game tonight because my grandfather is very ill in the hospital and I spent the evening by his bedside. I came on here like an hour before game time but that's when I got the call to go to the E.R. so I didn't even think twice and just left. Sorry I wasn't able to play with the regs, I know TBD did a great job putting this one together. Perhaps I can host an event for the same group in the near future to make up for lost time.

Sorry to hear about your grandfather, Not Like Me. You have my prayers, thoughts and well wishes.
datsme53
datsme53

Number of posts : 1583
Registration date : 2008-12-04

Back to top Go down

Post by illphillllllll Sat May 30, 2009 12:12 am

had 2 disconnections that squashed any chance i had at winning this one. table talk was great and had fun while i was there. not like me sorry to hear the bad news, hope your grandfather's health gets better. no need to apologize for missing our families come first, i would have done the same. thoughts and prayers are with you.
illphillllllll
illphillllllll

Number of posts : 745
Registration date : 2009-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by chefjimmy Sat May 30, 2009 8:59 am

great job guys!
and grandpa will be in my prayers notlikeme
chefjimmy
chefjimmy

Number of posts : 545
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Back to top Go down

Post by NicolasWSOP Sat May 30, 2009 12:42 pm

Congratulations to everyone in the tournament.

Not Like Me - I'm very sorry about your grandfather, please keep us updated, as we are all very concerned!
NicolasWSOP
NicolasWSOP
Member Rank: Quads
Member Rank: Quads

Number of posts : 819
Registration date : 2009-05-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down