Donkhard.com Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Online Poker Rooms

eurolinxs daily freerolls

2 posters

Go down

eurolinxs daily  freerolls Empty eurolinxs daily freerolls

Post by Guest Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:54 pm

they are back
at 230 est time i know dats and sly play on there and to whom else gl im in one now and already itm sittin in 13th with 53 to go and 492 started easy pickins players are weak or sitting out gl.

Back to top Go down

eurolinxs daily  freerolls Empty Re: eurolinxs daily freerolls

Post by illphillllllll Wed Jun 03, 2009 4:05 pm

i don't have a eurolinx account. what type of freerolls do they have there, should i give them a try. always looking to build another roll.
illphillllllll
illphillllllll
Member Rank: Boat
Member Rank: Boat

Number of posts : 745
Registration date : 2009-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by datsme53 Wed Jun 03, 2009 4:21 pm

illphillllllll wrote:i don't have a eurolinx account. what type of freerolls do they have there, should i give them a try. always looking to build another roll.

Unfortunately, Philly, they no longer accept US players. I have been on for a while there... and have just recently not been able to log in. When my puter crashed and had to have a new hard drive put in... I needed to re-download the software again. I was not allowed to log in and found, through on line chat support, that my account had been locked and wouldn't be allowed to log in again! She told me that US players wouldn't be allowed to play unless they were members sometime before this year. I had over $26 on account there and they haven't gotten back to me yet as to what will happen with the money. I did not deposit with them(wasn't required to play in freerolls for real money), so I have an ongoing saga about Eurolinx to wait and see what happens. I just contacted them a little while ago, again, and they have not returned my communication. I guess I wait and see.
datsme53
datsme53
Member Rank: Straight Flush
Member Rank: Straight Flush

Number of posts : 1583
Registration date : 2008-12-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down