Donkhard.com Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Online Poker Rooms

illphillllllll's june top 5 finishes

+6
slyone66
Not Like Me
thehogster65
datsme53
NicolasWSOP
illphillllllll
10 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

illphillllllll's june top 5 finishes Empty illphillllllll's june top 5 finishes

Post by illphillllllll Wed Jun 03, 2009 4:06 pm

illphillllllll's june top 5 finishes Junwass2
illphillllllll
illphillllllll
Member Rank: Boat

Number of posts : 745
Registration date : 2009-02-20

Back to top Go down

illphillllllll's june top 5 finishes Empty Re: illphillllllll's june top 5 finishes

Post by NicolasWSOP Wed Jun 03, 2009 4:23 pm

Nice finish Phill! I'm sure that you are going to get a lot of cashes this month :] Keep it up!
NicolasWSOP
NicolasWSOP
Member Rank: Quads

Number of posts : 819
Registration date : 2009-05-09

Back to top Go down

illphillllllll's june top 5 finishes Empty Re: illphillllllll's june top 5 finishes

Post by datsme53 Wed Jun 03, 2009 4:25 pm

Congrats on your 2nd place finish Philly! A new month and a new thread of winning for Philly! Get a good start on the month. Might be a challenge to out do your top 5 total for May, but I got a feeling you will do just fine. Smile
datsme53
datsme53
Member Rank: Straight Flush

Number of posts : 1583
Registration date : 2008-12-04

Back to top Go down

Post by thehogster65 Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:39 pm

WTG and CONGRATS Phill. Off and running to start what I'm sure will be another great and profitable month of June. Looking forward to keeping up with your progress for another month. See you at the tables.
thehogster65
thehogster65

Number of posts : 438
Registration date : 2009-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post by illphillllllll Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:53 pm

illphillllllll's june top 5 finishes Junwass33rd for $6.50.
illphillllllll
illphillllllll

Back to top Go down

Post by datsme53 Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:57 pm

Another one! Good job Philly! Looks like this could be another very busy thread for this month too! Keep rackin' 'em up Philly!
datsme53
datsme53

Back to top Go down

Post by illphillllllll Wed Jun 03, 2009 11:03 pm

illphillllllll's june top 5 finishes Junpacake22nd for $12. me and dats also went deep in a stud tourny on reefer, 273 entrants i finished 13th for a small cash with dats still in.
illphillllllll
illphillllllll

Back to top Go down

Post by illphillllllll Fri Jun 05, 2009 11:13 pm

illphillllllll's june top 5 finishes Junsphorse3$3.30 buy in H.O.R.S.E. tourny on AP, finished 3rd for $14.22.
illphillllllll
illphillllllll

Back to top Go down

Post by Not Like Me Sat Jun 06, 2009 12:34 am

Phil you play mostly freerolls right? Your profit margin must be enormous lol
Not Like Me
Not Like Me

Number of posts : 441

Back to top Go down

Post by slyone66 Sat Jun 06, 2009 8:45 am

nice start to the month phil. looks like you will be breaking last month winnings the way your going . congrats on your wins buddy.
slyone66
slyone66

Number of posts : 702
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by thehogster65 Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:30 am

WELL DONE Phill WELL DONE

Shaping up to be another great month for you for sure. Play on my good man play on.
thehogster65
thehogster65

Back to top Go down

Post by illphillllllll Sun Jun 07, 2009 10:38 am

illphillllllll's june top 5 finishes Jundonkdoyleswintook down the donkhard at doyles. final table had several good players, caught the hands when i needed them.
illphillllllll
illphillllllll

Back to top Go down

Post by illphillllllll Sun Jun 07, 2009 6:57 pm

illphillllllll's june top 5 finishes Junpaaphorse55th for $4 in a horse tourny.
illphillllllll
illphillllllll

Back to top Go down

Post by thehogster65 Sun Jun 07, 2009 7:04 pm

Two more jobs very well done Phill. June is going to be impressive month I do believe. Keep building that bankroll.
thehogster65
thehogster65

Back to top Go down

Post by datsme53 Sun Jun 07, 2009 8:23 pm

illphillllllll wrote:illphillllllll's june top 5 finishes Jundonkdoyleswintook down the donkhard at doyles. final table had several good players, caught the hands when i needed them.

You played great in this one Philly! Solid play throughout. I had a couple of key hands that didn't go my way in this one or could have made a run at it. I was a half hour late getting back from football game, but still had a reasonable chip stack left.. just was short stacked the whole way and could never seem to win that hand or 2 to put me up in the chips. Slyone66 was probably like me on one hand... lol..counting the chips when I got called from an all in when I had AA pre flop. Trouble is.. we both had the AA LMAO! Lot's of fun playing this one with that list of players you can see... it was a blast! Tukie played very solid also. Good job sly, TBD and congrats to all ITM!
datsme53
datsme53

Back to top Go down

Post by The Big Donk Sun Jun 07, 2009 11:51 pm

datsme53 wrote:
illphillllllll wrote:illphillllllll's june top 5 finishes Jundonkdoyleswintook down the donkhard at doyles. final table had several good players, caught the hands when i needed them.

You played great in this one Philly! Solid play throughout. I had a couple of key hands that didn't go my way in this one or could have made a run at it. I was a half hour late getting back from football game, but still had a reasonable chip stack left.. just was short stacked the whole way and could never seem to win that hand or 2 to put me up in the chips. Slyone66 was probably like me on one hand... lol..counting the chips when I got called from an all in when I had AA pre flop. Trouble is.. we both had the AA LMAO! Lot's of fun playing this one with that list of players you can see... it was a blast! Tukie played very solid also. Good job sly, TBD and congrats to all ITM!

Philly did play himself one helluva game. To come back from the little stack to win it is quite an achievement. Hell he even went as far as mucking AhKh preflop. Not many of us have that kind of discipline.

Overall it was a great game all around. Congrats to everyone at the FT and a big thanks to everyone who played and made it so much fun.

Philly, the amount of Final tables you make is ridiculous. You've got me thinking about starting up a "staking" thread or category... though I wonder if you wouldn't mind being staked...
The Big Donk
The Big Donk
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1373
Registration date : 2008-06-08

http://donkhard.com/default.aspx

Back to top Go down

Post by illphillllllll Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:03 pm

illphillllllll's june top 5 finishes Junfoxubwinfinished 1st for $10.50.
illphillllllll
illphillllllll

Back to top Go down

Post by datsme53 Fri Jun 12, 2009 11:05 pm

Nice win Philly! Very good job.. any win is an accomplishment for sure! You are a steam roller and I don't think many could stop you when your on your game. Heck... when aren't you on your game.. LOL! Keep it up and get those wins and top 5's rollin' in for June!
datsme53
datsme53

Back to top Go down

Post by NicolasWSOP Fri Jun 12, 2009 11:26 pm

Philly, we should all give you some money and send you to the WSOP main event. Then you'd come back with the first prize and give us a few hundred thousand each Razz

Anyone agree??
NicolasWSOP
NicolasWSOP

Number of posts : 819
Registration date : 2009-05-09

Back to top Go down

Post by illphillllllll Sat Jun 13, 2009 12:19 pm

illphillllllll's june top 5 finishes Junpit25buy2small cash in .25 buy in.
illphillllllll
illphillllllll

Back to top Go down

Post by datsme53 Sat Jun 13, 2009 12:22 pm

Good job philly! 2nd place finish and some cash.. getting cash is in the right direction!
datsme53
datsme53

Back to top Go down

Post by thehogster65 Sat Jun 13, 2009 4:51 pm

CONGRATS on all the wins and ITM finishes Phillll you be kicking some serious a$$ and building those bankrolls.
thehogster65
thehogster65

Back to top Go down

Post by illphillllllll Sun Jun 14, 2009 5:49 pm

illphillllllll's june top 5 finishes Junleague4my computer shut down while i was chipleader, came back and i was out.
illphillllllll
illphillllllll

Back to top Go down

Post by datsme53 Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:08 pm

Tough break Philly! That really bites. It was still a very good finish and nice cash to boot(no pun intended). Gotta get those puter problems solved so you can rack up higher dollar totals! Keep it going Philly!
datsme53
datsme53

Back to top Go down

Post by thehogster65 Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:31 pm

That really bites but Dats is right still a nice cash and placement with all that happened
thehogster65
thehogster65

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next