Donkhard.com Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Online Poker Rooms

newbeE at the forum

5 posters

Go down

newbeE  at the forum Empty newbeE at the forum

Post by paddythejack Sat Aug 02, 2008 12:47 pm

Hi guys r do ye say donk idno but ass a little fish hrere i just wana say hi to u all and ask a little Q,,, where in ur opinion is the best poker site ,,,,, mine is fultilt and bodog.pokerstars //

TNKS 4 YOUR TIME N SRY ABOUT THE SPELLING... PADDYTHEJACK

; LOVE LIFE PLAY TO WIN;

paddythejack
Member Rank: 7 Duey Newie

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Back to top Go down

newbeE  at the forum Empty My favorite site..

Post by trillyone Sun Aug 03, 2008 7:00 am

paddythejack wrote:Hi guys r do ye say donk idno but ass a little fish hrere i just wana say hi to u all and ask a little Q,,, where in ur opinion is the best poker site ,,,,, mine is fultilt and bodog.pokerstars //

TNKS 4 YOUR TIME N SRY ABOUT THE SPELLING... PADDYTHEJACK

; LOVE LIFE PLAY TO WIN;

Hi Paddy,

Nice to see you here. I would have to say my favorite site for poker lately has been Rosso Poker.
I seem to be having more success there than anywhere else. It seems to me that the players are more loose and that leaves me easy pickens on their chips. Anyhow, the freerolls are great because they are frequent and small. Usually they are $50.00 but once a day they have a $200.00 freeroll and on weekends one 1000.00 dollar on Sunday and a 600.00 dollar on Saturday. Not a bad place for a freeroll junkie like myself. Wishin gyou good luck and great cards.

Trillyone bounce

trillyone

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-08-02

Back to top Go down

newbeE  at the forum Empty Re: newbeE at the forum

Post by Metlz Mon Aug 04, 2008 12:39 am

Welcome paddyjack...i seem to like the merge...carbon, iron duke, reefer, spin...cuz the donk bad beats arent as bad as others (especially the river) If I have a killer hand against a hand that I laugh at...only seems to over come on the turn and river for big time suckouts thus giving the lesser player the win...Lately I sit there and say to myself now watch the .....come up on the river...presto! So I like merge...
Metlz
Metlz
Member Rank: Two Pair
Member Rank: Two Pair

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2008-07-20

Back to top Go down

Post by truckinloot Mon Aug 04, 2008 5:14 am

Hello Paddyjack I,m truckinloot. Like you I,m a new member here at Donkhard and love fulltilt and bodog.Some of my other favorite sites are Pokerstars, UtimateBet, and Absolute Poker.All of which have hourly or bi-hourly freeroll trnys that are fun to play at.
truckinloot
truckinloot
Member Rank: Pair
Member Rank: Pair

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2008-08-02

Back to top Go down

Post by konawajim Fri Aug 08, 2008 6:51 pm

I like Full Tilt and Poker Stars.....Just started playing Doyle so still up in the air about it
konawajim
konawajim
Member Rank: Straight
Member Rank: Straight

Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2008-07-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down