Donkhard.com Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Online Poker Rooms

I have not received my VALIDATION E-MAIL!

2 posters

Go down

I have not received my VALIDATION E-MAIL! Empty I have not received my VALIDATION E-MAIL!

Post by The Big Donk Sun Aug 03, 2008 1:09 pm

This is a problem that I was unaware of, but thankfully has been brought to my attention by a justifiably frustrated new would-be member.

If you have not received you validation e-mail when registering for the forum, please contact us by clicking here and let us know that you did not receive your validation e-mail so that we may remedy your situation as quickly as possible.
Please include your e-mail address and your forum username along with the nature of your problem in the message box.

Apologies to anyone who may be affected by this matter, we will work to resolve the problem as quickly as possible.

TBD
The Big Donk
The Big Donk
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1373
Registration date : 2008-06-08

http://donkhard.com/default.aspx

Back to top Go down

I have not received my VALIDATION E-MAIL! Empty Validation email

Post by nanna2_4boyz Mon Aug 04, 2008 6:44 am

I have never recieved my validation email either. Actually, I had given up but, decided to log on this morning to check out the freerolls.
My email address is, cherri917@hotmail.com

Thank you.

nanna2_4boyz
Member Rank: 7 Duey Newie
Member Rank: 7 Duey Newie

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-07-11

Back to top Go down

I have not received my VALIDATION E-MAIL! Empty Re: I have not received my VALIDATION E-MAIL!

Post by The Big Donk Fri Aug 08, 2008 1:15 pm

nanna2_4boyz wrote:I have never recieved my validation email either. Actually, I had given up but, decided to log on this morning to check out the freerolls.
My email address is, cherri917@hotmail.com

Thank you.

I have manually validated your account, so you have full access to the forum and do not need the validation e-mail.
The Big Donk
The Big Donk
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1373
Registration date : 2008-06-08

http://donkhard.com/default.aspx

Back to top Go down

I have not received my VALIDATION E-MAIL! Empty Re: I have not received my VALIDATION E-MAIL!

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down