Donkhard.com Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Online Poker Rooms

Calling All Donks and Poker Players

+4
The Big Donk
thehogster65
NicolasWSOP
RazorBacker1
8 posters

Go down

Calling All Donks and Poker Players Empty Calling All Donks and Poker Players

Post by RazorBacker1 Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:41 pm

Hey, Found this link today from the PPA, we really need to get signed up on this one Yall.. and please pass the link to as many as you can.. Razor http://www.pokerpetition.com/index.asp OO . Thanks got it straight now it should work..

Last edited by RazorBacker1 on Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
RazorBacker1
RazorBacker1
Member Rank: Two Pair

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2009-02-02

Back to top Go down

Calling All Donks and Poker Players Empty Re: Calling All Donks and Poker Players

Post by NicolasWSOP Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:11 pm

Thanks for the link, I signed the petition Smile
NicolasWSOP
NicolasWSOP
Member Rank: Quads
Member Rank: Quads

Number of posts : 819
Registration date : 2009-05-09

Back to top Go down

Calling All Donks and Poker Players Empty Re: Calling All Donks and Poker Players

Post by thehogster65 Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:16 pm

DONE AND DONE and have signed several from different places including one live at the local Annual Southern Oregon Player Championship Holdem Tournament. Had almost 400 players in it I finish 34th in that one just out of the money that started at 30.
thehogster65
thehogster65
Member Rank: Boat
Member Rank: Boat

Number of posts : 438
Registration date : 2009-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post by The Big Donk Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:10 am

My signature has been added to the petition. Who's next? Everyone please take a moment to sign. Takes less than a minute and can make a huge impact for US players.
The Big Donk
The Big Donk
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1373
Registration date : 2008-06-08

http://donkhard.com/default.aspx

Back to top Go down

Post by Alecizzo23 Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:40 am

i signed up too Smile
Alecizzo23
Alecizzo23
Member Rank: Trips

Number of posts : 125

Back to top Go down

Post by Surf Rat Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:17 pm

What a Face I already put my name to it ,plus just posted a rant about repealing these laws etc. in another post here..but I do have a question/thought I was looking around at the advertisments banners on here and do not see one for the PPA or other players rights orginazations(did I just miss seeing them?) shouldn't you or could you put one up from them to help get people more involved in the fight? or a sticky topic post with the URL links?
Surf Rat
Surf Rat
Member Rank: Flush
Member Rank: Flush

Number of posts : 327
Registration date : 2009-05-15

Back to top Go down

Post by RazorBacker1 Sat Jun 27, 2009 7:22 am

Hey, I understand what you are sayin,, this one has moved into TBD land, im just a puppy lookin for a tit. Smile Go head and put the move on him TBD. HEHE. Im out . rock and roll.. rules Very Happy
RazorBacker1
RazorBacker1

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2009-02-02

Back to top Go down

Post by The Big Donk Sat Jun 27, 2009 9:15 am

Surf Rat wrote:What a Face I already put my name to it ,plus just posted a rant about repealing these laws etc. in another post here..but I do have a question/thought I was looking around at the advertisments banners on here and do not see one for the PPA or other players rights orginazations(did I just miss seeing them?) shouldn't you or could you put one up from them to help get people more involved in the fight? or a sticky topic post with the URL links?

That's an excellent suggestion and a most worthy cause. I'm sure the PPA's got some banners. I'll look into getting some up once I get last night's mess sorted out. Embarassed
The Big Donk
The Big Donk
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1373
Registration date : 2008-06-08

http://donkhard.com/default.aspx

Back to top Go down

Post by blackulakingz Sat Jun 27, 2009 6:24 pm

Tried to do it earlier today but i guess the page was down or something.Anyway i just signed up through the link you provided TBD...This is as serious as it gets for us online poker lovers and i hope that everyone signs up.
blackulakingz
blackulakingz

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2009-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Alecizzo23 Sun Jun 28, 2009 12:54 pm

The Big Donk wrote:

That's an excellent suggestion and a most worthy cause. I'm sure the PPA's got some banners. I'll look into getting some up once I get last night's mess sorted out. Embarassed

Thanks Donk Smile
Alecizzo23
Alecizzo23

Number of posts : 125

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 29, 2009 2:49 am

i signed up for this on pokerstars
and full tilt dont know if they will accept to of the same signatures on one petition but hey maybe i will just use one of my alias's Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by pokerbooster Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:06 am

yea fulltilt would not let me do it. It sucked. I did get to play on the pokerstars one and came in the money. I won 3 bucks or so.

pokerbooster
Member Rank: 7 Duey Newie
Member Rank: 7 Duey Newie

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2009-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down