Donkhard.com Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Online Poker Rooms

feltfanactics

+3
slyone66
The Big Donk
unibamber
7 posters

Go down

feltfanactics Empty feltfanactics

Post by unibamber Sun Jul 05, 2009 3:45 pm

hi all i would like to say thankyou to the person/people that set up feltfanatics i think its a great website and i love the media player its got everysong i can think of i wil never get bored again lol.
if u have not joinedye i suggest u do. hola
unibamber
unibamber
Member Rank: Straight
Member Rank: Straight

Number of posts : 180
Registration date : 2009-05-02

Back to top Go down

feltfanactics Empty Re: feltfanactics

Post by The Big Donk Sun Jul 05, 2009 8:59 pm

Normally I can not condone plugging other poker forums on here and would have to remove this post, but in this case I've got to make an exception, as I am in total agreement with you here. FeltFanatics is indeed an awesome poker forum full of great people of the caliber you would find here on Donkhard, many of whom are actually good friends of mine.

Definitely worth checking out!
The Big Donk
The Big Donk
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1373
Registration date : 2008-06-08

http://donkhard.com/default.aspx

Back to top Go down

Post by slyone66 Mon Jul 06, 2009 9:13 am

i would have to agree with you. feltfanatics is like our sister site. lol many of our regulars are on there also. love the media player. waiting for The Big Donk to add one to Donkhard (hint)
slyone66
slyone66
Member Rank: Boat

Number of posts : 702
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by The Big Donk Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:02 pm

slyone66 wrote:i would have to agree with you. feltfanatics is like our sister site. lol many of our regulars are on there also. love the media player. waiting for The Big Donk to add one to Donkhard (hint)

I keep a playlist on imeem, but I would imagine that most people would hate it (unless you're a fan of a blend of rap, pop music, thrash metal, and some good ol' Country!)

If you want to check it, do so at your own risk, but NOT AROUND THE KIDS!! My playlist is EXTREMELY R-RATED!!
You can give it a listen at: http://www.imeem.com/people/1ZQ7rZC/playlist/rmdIqESP/donkhard-poker-music-music-playlist/
The Big Donk
The Big Donk
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1373
Registration date : 2008-06-08

http://donkhard.com/default.aspx

Back to top Go down

Post by jimbeam77 Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:34 pm

EWWWW Country sucks Mad
jimbeam77
jimbeam77
Member Rank: Flush

Number of posts : 379
Registration date : 2009-02-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Surf Rat Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:56 pm

What a Face I had not heard of that forum maybe I should check it out too..there are a number of music player applications for web sites some you can load up to 100 songs onto them...might even check out TBD music selection...and country music is ok ..taken in small doses Laughing
Surf Rat
Surf Rat

Number of posts : 327
Registration date : 2009-05-15

Back to top Go down

Post by datsme53 Mon Jul 06, 2009 6:49 pm

Felt Fanatics has a lot of Donkhard flavor there. Admin is chefjimmy here on Donkhard. Glad you decided to allow the post TBD. Kudos to you! I like Philly's comment about FF being our sister site. The media player that is on Felt Fanatics is "dizzler". You can google it and download it yourself too. It is a great media player. .... and... IT'S FREE!! Chefjimmy turned me on to it when I first joined at Felt Fanatics. You can get it for yourself and use it to play songs of your own liking and build your own playlist. I use it whenever I'm not on Felt Fanatics a lot. It is so cool. Practically any song or aritist you plug in the search will show up and start playing no matter what your music favorites are. It is AWESOME! It will let you build a huge playlist... and what's really nice is that none of the songs load up on your hard drive... it is all hosted... and like I said... FREE!
datsme53
datsme53
Member Rank: Straight Flush
Member Rank: Straight Flush

Number of posts : 1583
Registration date : 2008-12-04

Back to top Go down

Post by illphillllllll Mon Jul 06, 2009 8:22 pm

dats that was sly who made the sister site comment, can't take credit for that one. i seen this post earlier and decided not to comment because i don't think it is right to post forums on other forums but if tbd don't mind then i don't mind.
illphillllllll
illphillllllll

Number of posts : 745
Registration date : 2009-02-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: