Donkhard.com Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Online Poker Rooms

$1,000 twitter freeroll on absolute

3 posters

Go down

$1,000 twitter freeroll on absolute Empty $1,000 twitter freeroll on absolute

Post by illphillllllll Sun Jul 05, 2009 6:59 pm

there is going to be a ante up for africa freeroll hosted by twitter with a $1,000 prizepool. it is going to be on wednesday the 15th at 9pm est. it is a good opportunity to get a bankroll started on AP for anyone interested.

Last edited by illphillllllll on Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
illphillllllll
illphillllllll
Member Rank: Boat

Number of posts : 745
Registration date : 2009-02-20

Back to top Go down

$1,000 twitter freeroll on absolute Empty Re: $1,000 twitter freeroll on absolute

Post by slyone66 Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:25 pm

hey phil is it on carbon or AP? you put down carbon in header but mention AP in your post. let me know so i can get in. thanks bud
slyone66
slyone66

Number of posts : 702
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Back to top Go down

$1,000 twitter freeroll on absolute Empty Re: $1,000 twitter freeroll on absolute

Post by illphillllllll Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:44 pm

slyone66 wrote:hey phil is it on carbon or AP? you put down carbon in header but mention AP in your post. let me know so i can get in. thanks bud
thanks for noticing my mistake sly, sorry for the confusion. i changed the header to absolute, hope to see you there.
illphillllllll
illphillllllll

Number of posts : 745
Registration date : 2009-02-20

Back to top Go down

$1,000 twitter freeroll on absolute Empty AP TWITTER FREEROLL

Post by HIGHFLYER Mon Jul 06, 2009 9:34 am

Hows evy1 doing?Hope Uall had a great 4th..,I sure did! Got the chance to go to a "Jefferson Starship concert,FRONT ROW SEAT, and Let me tell YA,,,STARSHIP/with front man,MICKIE THOMAS still kicked out all the #1 tunes from the past...This was at BUSH GARDENS FLORIDA,,There were thousands of people there,so if U ever get the chance to see em live,,Man DONT MISS IT...EXCELLENT SHOW AND MUSIC!
Hey, 1 more thing,,,How can I get into the AFRICA TWITTER FREEROLL at AP?
Thanks a bunch and hope to be at the game...Look 4 HIGHFLYER555 at the tables and GL to ALL.

HIGHFLYER
Member Rank: 7 Duey Newie
Member Rank: 7 Duey Newie

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-07-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down