Donkhard.com Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Online Poker Rooms

I beat a pro

4 posters

Go down

I beat a pro Empty I beat a pro

Post by KEVINfromHB Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:49 am

Last night I was goofing around on the heads up list on Full Tilt, when in the $2 area, I saw a name highlighted in red. As we all know, those are the names of the FTP pros, and it was on a $2 HORSE game. I quickly signed up and found myself playing against Alessio Isaia, who is one of the pros on the Full Tilt Team. We played 2 games, and we split them. But now I can actually say I have beaten a poker pro at his own game!. Here is the question. I tried screen printing the results, but was unable. And eventually, before I could figure it out, the tournie results disappeared. How do you copy the screen to pictures or paint so that I can share results on BB's??? Can anyone let me know. (I have no real proof that I actually beat a pro, and I am bummed).
KEVINfromHB
KEVINfromHB
Member Rank: Flush

Number of posts : 223
Registration date : 2008-07-20

http://goodcleanfun.nicetheme.com

Back to top Go down

I beat a pro Empty Re: I beat a pro

Post by KEVINfromHB Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:59 am

Here's the guy....I really had never heard of him, but now I know. With all his winnings, what was he doing playing a $2 HU HORSE game???

I beat a pro Alessio-isaia-contentItalian native Alessio Isaia started playing poker in 2005 and chose to turn pro a year and a half later. Drawn to the game after watching poker on TV, he began his career by playing online. Alessio used the prize money from his first tournament victory to concentrate on improving his game. He soon moved on to live ring games and local tournaments and steadily built his bankroll by applying good money management.

A solid player on the live European circuit in 2006 and 2007, 2008 was Alessio’s break-through year. He placed 2nd in the $3,000 No-Limit Hold 'em event at Bellagio Cup IV and walked away with more than $130K. He also won the €3,000 No Limit Hold 'em Royal Poker Tour in Sharm el Sheikh, which awarded over $44K in prize money. At the 2008 World Series of Poker, Alessio made two final tables, finishing 4th in the $1,500 Seven-Card Stud Hi/Lo event for over $50K, and 6th in the $5,000 World Championship Seven Card Stud Hi/Lo event, winning more than $58K. He’s now earned over $470K playing in live tournaments worldwide and is currently 10th on the Italy All Time Money List.

When Alessio is not playing poker, he loves to show off his moves on the ski slopes. He also enjoys watching films and travelling the world. If you’d like to see him in action at the tables, look for him online at Full Tilt Poker.
KEVINfromHB
KEVINfromHB

Back to top Go down

Post by Not Like Me Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:24 pm

Great job Kevin! That's quite the accomplishment, you should be proud of yourself for beating any professional player. No need for proof, you're a man of your word and I'm sure everyone here will acknowledge that. Again, great result. Are they sending you a t-shirt (I believe they used to if you knocked out a 'red' name)?

As for the print screen trick, use CTRL+Print Screen to take the screen shot, and then open up Paint and press CTRL+V to paste the picture onto the Paint screen. Then just save the picture, upload it to a photo-sharing site (such as Photobucket) and paste the IMG Code onto the forums to allow us to bask in your glory!
Not Like Me
Not Like Me
Member Rank: Boat

Number of posts : 441
Registration date : 2009-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post by NicolasWSOP Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:10 pm

Awesome job!

And just because he is a pro it doesn't mean that he invests alot of money playing online poker.

Shane - I think you only get a shirt and your buy in back if it is a tournament with over 30 people in it.
NicolasWSOP
NicolasWSOP
Member Rank: Quads
Member Rank: Quads

Number of posts : 819
Registration date : 2009-05-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Roller Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:11 pm

Fantastic Job.

You definitely have bragging rights.
Very cool.

I agree with Nic on the wining of the shirt.

Good luck and next time try to grab that screen shot.

Congrats kevin ......

Roller

Number of posts : 645
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by KEVINfromHB Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:31 pm

Thank you all for the vote of confidence and thanks for the info on the screen saving. Much appreciated.
KEVINfromHB
KEVINfromHB

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down