Donkhard.com Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Online Poker Rooms

Full Tilt withdrawels

3 posters

Go down

Full Tilt withdrawels Empty Full Tilt withdrawels

Post by rob47012 Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:10 am

has anybody had problems trying to get money back from full tilt when they go to withdraw money from them? i have been a member of them for 2 years and they take my money no problem but there site has always been down when i go to withdraw when going to put it back into same account i got it from????? No

rob47012
Member Rank: 7 Duey Newie

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-06-27

Back to top Go down

Full Tilt withdrawels Empty Re: Full Tilt withdrawels

Post by The Big Donk Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:23 pm

I personally have never had any problems withdrawing from Full Tilt, although I have never requested to have the money put into any type of account. I have paper checks delivered to my home address, and I take them to the bank myself.
My speculation on some possible problems may be:

1. If you are an American player, transferring the money into your bank account simply may not work, as the banks take the brunt of the storm from the Internet Gambling Act. Perhaps because of the way that the act is regulated and enforced, the banks are more willing to give your money away than to accept money from a poker site.

2. If you are withdrawing to an account through a service such as Neteller, Click2pay, etc., the problems may be with the web-wallet site and not the poker site.

3. It's also possible, yet not so likely, that maybe you really just have had bad timing in making your withdrawals, and keep coincidentally hitting them during problem times.

What I would do would be to just contact Full Tilt customer support. You find the link for 24/7 Customer Support around the middle of there home page.

Or you can e-mail them directly at cashier@fulltiltpoker.com
or
support@fulltiltpoker.com
The Big Donk
The Big Donk
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1373
Registration date : 2008-06-08

http://donkhard.com/default.aspx

Back to top Go down

Post by Solid_Snake1982 Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:38 pm

I use money gram ie cash transfer when depesoting and withdrawing. So basically when I deposit it takes like an hour from when i confirm the deposit to have it online. When I withdraw it takes about 3 days to get my confirmation number to go pick up the moneygram in my email so yea it takes some time but it doesnt take any money so yea its nice.

Solid_Snake1982

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-07-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down